Chapter 18: I cant wait

Then my body starts to turn into a dark shadow and a slip through his cracked door once im beside his bed i change back. I lifted my hand and my book bag was in my hand. I set it down and flicked my finger, and the door opened. I smirked and put my finger to my lips in a hush manner.i close my eyes and everything in the room starts to shake. Tom sprung up and looked at me shaking in fear.

"(Y-Y/N) what are you doing here, whats going on, who are they?" Tom said backing up as far as he could onto the wall. I opened my eyes and the shaking stopped. "Well to have fun, and they're my friends." I said and started to laugh. "Here in the forest dark and deep, i offer you eternal sleep!" I said and my claws grew longer and sharper, my teeth became more pointed and sharper. I jumped onto his bed and straddled him. He tried to escape but he was far too weak.

I put my hand on his mouth and ripped out his throat with my teeth. As i watched the life leave his eyes i used my claws to rip his chest and stomach open. I grabbed my bag and pulled out many plastic bags. I pulled out his heart and lungs and bagged them. I got off of him i put the filled bags back in my book bag and looked over to EJ. "Im done so you can have at him, do you believe me now." I said and handed him the empty bags and licked the blood off of my lips.

I walked around his house and noticed in one of the rooms there were loads of games. I smirked and snapped my fingers and a blue book bag appeared in my hands i set it down and went back to Masky and EJ. "Yo do you know anyone you likes games cause this dude has a. Lot." I said peeking my head through the door. "BEN." They both said in unison, i tilted my head. "BEN as in the BEN i know too?" I said and crossed my arms, all masky did was nod his head. I sighed and rubbed my temples. "Ok the others are killers aren't they and do they go by different names too?" I said and leaned on the door.

"Yes all of us are killers and BEN go's by BEN but is known as BEN DROWNED, Brian go's by hoodie and Toby is called Toby but is known as Ticci Toby." Masky said scratching the back of his neck. "All right then ill be next door if you need me." I said as waved my hand and went back into the game room. I started to put as many games as i could into the bag once it was full i looked around the room. "It dosen't even look like i took any games." I thought to my self as i sat the bag down.

I snapped my fingers and a white book bag appeared in my hands. I started to full the back with all of fhe games that everyone at home would like, since we have a PS4, Xbox, Nintendo switch and many more consoles. Once that bag was full i snapped my fingers and it disappeared. I snapped my fingers again and the blue and black book bag disappeared but a purple book bag appeared i filled it with all of the games i wanted. Once i was done i snapped my fingers one last time and the bag disappeared.

I walked back to where Masky and EJ were. I looked into the room and see them looking at Toms corpse. "Im ready to go when you are." I said and started walking to the front door i looked behind me to see them following me. I walked out of the house and jumped into the truck with Masky and EJ. "Hey you can drop us off here." Masky said pointing to the forest, i stoped the truck and looked over to him. "Ok, not gonna ask but hold on. "I said and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen then i wrote my number down and gave it Masky and EJ.

"Its my number text me if you get bord or just wanna hangout." I said and rested my head on the steering wheel. They nodded they're heads and said they're goodbyes. Once i was back home i ran to the back and jumped up on the railing (you live on the second storie) i took out my keys and unlocked my balcony door once i was in my room i closed and locked my balcony door.