Chapter 11: The meet up

When i entered the cafè i heard BEN call me over. "Hey, (Y/N) over here"! BEN said waving me over, as i was walking over i saw Toby, Tim, and Brian. "Hey guys, whats up"? I said taking a seat next to BEN, Tim and across from Toby. "T-thanks for c-coming *tic* (Y-Y/N)". Toby said a warm smile appearing on his face.

"Oh no problem I kinda figured that, since yall come to the store once in a while it wouldnt hurt to get to know yall". I said looking aroung the cafè. Everyone picked up they're menu's to see what they want.I looked up and noticed toby was twiching and ticking some times.

Toby noticed me looking at him and awkwardly shifted his gaze. "S-sorry if im f-freaking *tic* y-you out". He said looking at his lap. "Why would i be freaked out, there is nothing here to freak me out". I said giving Toby a reassuring smile. "Y-your not *tic* w-wierded out b-by *tic* my t-tics, s-studering and *tic* t-twiching"?

He said with disbelief in his voice. "Nope you cant help it and plus there's nothing wrong with it everyone is diffrent and special in they're own way, although in my opinion the people who have gone through hell and back are the most special". I said, Toby looked at me like he had just seen the most shocking thing in the world.

"R-really you *tic* t-think so"? Toby said with a slight smile on his face. "Yep and if anyone dosent like it they can go fuck themselves and go tell someone who gives a shit about what they have to say". I said looking back at my menu, then i hear everyone start to laugh which makes a small giggle escape my lips.

"Wwooow look at the freak". I hear a boy say from behind us, i turn around to see 5 teens, 2 girls and 3 boys. Hearing them say that made me mad when i turned around Toby is looking at his lap with a sad look on his face. This made. Me. Pissed. I slammed my hand on the table and stood up. "(Y-Y/N)"?

BEN said with a scared and shocked expression on his face. "I'll be right back". I said with a smile, i turned around and made my way to the teens table. "Hey hotness did you get tired of sitting with the freaks and decided to come over here instead"? The first boy said with a smug grin on his face. This made me furious, and made they're situation worse.

".... Do you want to die that badly"? I said glaring at the first boy. He stared at me with a shocked face, then his shocked face turned in to a smug one again. "What can a little girl like you do". He said then stood up, he shut up when he realized im taller then him by a couple inches. "Oh your gonna see".

I said grabbing the back of his neck and shoving him to the back door. When we reached the back door i slammed it open and threw him in the alley. I looked behind my sholder and over to the people he was with. "If you want to save your friend i suggested you hurry up". I said glaring at them, i walked out of the cafè and closed the door.

I started walking to the boy, my eyes
turned golden yellow, my nails turning into long knife like sharp claws and sharp shark like teeth. "W-w-what are y-you"! He said cowering back in fear. The cafè door slammed open and his friends walked out. "That was a big mistake". I said laughing psychoticly, i turned around and my eyes glowed golden yellow, *click* .

The door locked and the first girl desperately tryed to open it. "Oh sweetheart thats not going to work". I said as a barrier formed and closed around the 6 of us. "HELP US A FREAK IS TRYING TO KILL US *sob* P-PLEASE SOME ONE HELP US"! The first girl said as she banged on the barrier.

"How is some one going to help you when they cant see or hear you"? I said giggling psychoticly and slowly walking toward her. She moved away from the door, every step i took forward she would take a step backwards untill her back was to the barrier, she started crying even more.

"God please save us please help". She said trembling in fear, i leaned down and whispered in her ear. "There is no god here". As i said that i grabbed her by the throat and lifted her off of the ground. Just before the last ounces of life left her eyes i threw her at her friends and second girl and boy fell over.

I glared at all of them as the first girl is gasping for breath. "Here in the forest dark and deep, I offer you eternal sleep". I said and started to glow a faint (A/C) and slowly floated off of the ground. I let my black wings show.

 I let my black wings show