𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑𝖻𝖾𝖺𝖻𝖺𝖽𝗈𝗈𝖻𝖾𝖾

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑
𝖻𝖾𝖺𝖻𝖺𝖽𝗈𝗈𝖻𝖾𝖾

                                        𖩩 : the students of class 1-A currently stood in Gym Gamma, all changed into their gym uniforms.

"Mirio, you're impossible" Amajiki muttered towards the blonde as he identified him, "It would've been simple enough for us to just tell them, 'this is what it's like', 'here's what we learned from it' not everyone has your level of drive. Plus, think about how bad it'll look if some of them can't recover after fighting you. No one wants to spend the next few years in a hospital bed."

Y/n walked towards the timid boy who had his head against the wall already. She placed a reassuring hand on the boy's back as she flashed a smile, "And that's why I'm on stand by."

The boy looked over his shoulder at the girl, "What if it's not enough?" He asked. Y/n chuckled as she leaned against the spot next to Amajiki, his gaze following her as she did so.

"Don't worry big brother Amajiki, I managed to fix Izuku's shattered spine once. Broken bones are nothing," Y/n assured as her smile widened. Amajiki furrowed his brows before giving a nod in response.

"Hey listen up, it's story time" Y/n turned her attention to Hado though her smile slowly faltered into a concerned one as she watched Ashido struggle to keep her composure while Hado touched her horns.

"Long ago, a student got frustrated in class and quit being a hero, it was terrible for everyone. Did you know that? So Togata, I know our job is tough but you better make sure you know what you're doing, even with L/n on stand by be careful, okay?" Nejire warned.

Tokoyami soon stepped forward, "Let's think about this. You're obviously much more farther ahead than us but we've fought Pro's before." Kirishima soon stepped forward as well with a few words of his own to add on, "Not to mention we took down some legitimate villains. I don't think you need to worry about hurting us, especially with a top notch healer in our class. We're not a bunch of wannabes" the red head said as he smirked at his upper class man before him.

Togata hummed, "Heard, but you're going to have to show that's the truth. Now who's gonna start this party." Kirishima prepared to activate his quirk, his smirk unfaltering, "I've got this."

Izuku stepped forward and took on a fighting stance, his eyes filled with determination, "No, I'm first," he insisted. Kirishima's pose faltered as he turned towards Izuku, "You stole my thunder!" He whined.

Y/n smiled as she saw the look in Izuku's eyes, 'You've got this.' Amajiki glanced at the girl next to him as Aizawa began to announce the students' objective. "Use this as a learning experience, it's a good opportunity for you."