A Demon Lusts for Blood

"Fin... are you okay?" Ryan began cautiously. An inkling in the back of his mind whispered to him that this wasn't his Finley. But he didn't want to face the truth. So he kept holding her and hoped that she would no longer be acting strange.

"I'm fine sweet-cheeks. Just want some pop-tarts." Pulling away from his desperate grasp, she walked into the pantry and searched for the box.

"I thought you hated pop-tarts...?" Ryan padded into the pantry with growing confusion.

Without thinking, the thing was was certainly not Finley muttered. 

"Who in the hell hates pop-tarts?"   

"What?"

"What? I didn't say anything. Why don't we go to bed now?" The not-Finley grinned as it attempted to cover up her mistakes -- before Ryan would freak out and leave before it could kill him. 

"Finley... I think I should g--" 'Finley' suddenly pressed her lips against Ryan's, cutting off his statement. It wasn't soft or hesitant like the way they usually kiss. Soft and cautious, as if they are still unsure that the other will kiss back. 

This kiss was lustful and controlling, as is she was daring him to disobey her. Shocked at first, Ryan slowly began to kiss back. He was crazy. Of course this was Finley. It was just her acting strange because she was tired, and she'll be fine once she gets some rest. 

She pulled back from him, smirking and she trailed her hands down his chest.

"Can we take this to our room?" 

"Uh--" Ryan nodded fervently was she led him upstairs, red-faced and very flustered. Never before had Finley been so forward with him. He never noticed when her eyes turned pure black. 

Pushing onto the bed, Finley resumed the kiss. Somewhere in his hazy mind, he knew this wasn't really Finley. As much as he tried to deny it, he knew it was true. Was it cheating if it's technically still her but maybe possibly a demon? 

"Finley. Stop." He grabbed her wrists and stopped her, pulling her down onto the bed next to him. "You're tired and you need rest. You're not thinking clearly."

Not-really-Finley sighed in faux disappointment. She slowly toyed with the edge of his shirt, leaving Ryan even more flustered than before. He had an overwhelming urge to let her do whatever she wanted, a feeling so strong that he didn't even know if it was truly his. 

"Stay..?"

"Okay. But please go to bed." Ryan swallowed, curling into the bed away from her. She pouted before curling up behind him, wrapping her legs around him in a way that made him feel trapped. 

This will all be normal in the morning... 

An overwhelming drowsiness swept over Ryan as he fell into a dark abyss of sleep.