T H I R T Y F O U R

Start from the beginning

"Because I gotta go do something with Zeik. Imma turn my phone off so don't cry thinking I'm ignoring you." Jade sat back down on her bed and grabbed the remote controller.

"Don't use my good remote, and why I can't come?"

"Because I don't want you there? I been with you all day now you wanna cry-"

"I'm not cryingggg!"

"You deadass whining with tears coming out your eyes if you not crying then what is crying? I said I would play C.O.D with you so stop that shit is aggravating." He reached over and mushed her head, eyes still on the tv.

"I win you gotta stay."

"You win imma still leave."

"You gay I don't care. Wanna hang out with a nigga when I'm tryna have sex with you. Move." Serenity mugged him while he laughed at her and shrugged.

"Mad ass."

"Shut up. Y'all sit on FaceTime with your legs crossed, playing fortnite and flirting. Don't say nothing to me."

The more she went off the harder he laughed. To make matters worse Zeik began FaceTiming him and Serenity grabbed the phone before he could answer.

"Move. Acting like a child."

"Nah let it ring. Youn want your boyfriend to be at you?"

"Is jealous of a nigga."

"Nah that shit really got me weak though. Be on FaceTime with this nigga more than me."

"Because we be on the game, talking about bitches with fat asses, cake pops, and drill music. Fuck imma say on the phone with you? You so beautiful marry me? That's gay." He said dryly, picking the remote back up and swiping until he saw the downloaded version.

"Tha- you makin my head hurt. You talk to me like I'm a nigga anyways."

"Nah I could really wild out and forget you a girl. I be tryna be careful with my words."

"And say what?"

"You seen that video with the bitch that put her fist in her ass? The black girl with them stupid ass green contacts?"

"Why would I-"

"Exactly bro. Stick to being my fuck buddy friend you not cut like that."

Jade looked up her with a small smile on his face that was eventually ruined by the feeling of his eyebrow hair being snatched out.

"You wanna know when I realized you was really where it's at?"

"When you first saw me duh."

"Nah. When I asked if you saw that video of the bitch with the cucum-"

"That was fire. It was bigger than yours and she was tiny, like 4'11 with the whole thing in her. Shit is crazy." He didn't know if that was an insult or what.

"And guess what else? I remember meeting you when you was in eighth grade, you was doing that can drive shit. I was at Serenity house and you was being all quiet like always."

"For real? That seems so long ago."

"Not gon hold you son son you was type ug-I'm playin chill. Don't hit me." Jade sucked his teeth and put his hands up when she sat up.

"New subject then because you being rude."

"Like what?"

"Worst sexual experience?" India questioned, straddling him while she began plucking his eyebrows again.