T H I R T Y O N E

𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵
5406 words. Comment bitch bye.

𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

"How you been?"

"Miscarried twice." Serenity shrugged.

"Oh."

He didn't know what else to say besides oh. Mainly because he didn't care.

"So.." Serenity tried making conversation with Jade as she sat in passenger seat of his car.

"Hold on." He tried to hide how annoyed he was and rolled the window down when Monty came up to his side of the car.

She didn't know why she still got butterflies around him but she didn't. Being in the car with him sort of reminded her of high school, when he got his first car.

He'd pick her up and let her stay with him when he was around Zeik and some of the other people he hung around at the time. Despite being around Zeik she didn't have much of a relationship with him because Jade didn't like her talking to his friends, mainly because he didn't want her in his business.

"Wassup." Monty nodded as Jade reached into the back seat and grabbed a jacket.

Serenity just shook her head and tried wiping the blush off of her face when they began talking. It's not like she wanted to feel this way about someone who obviously didn't feel the same and had moved on way long ago, she just did.

Of course it was more than his looks, he had an interesting personality. She took interest in him because he was cute and didn't do the most like other boys did, but she quickly fell in love with his snappy but reserved personality. When she got to know him he was more goofy than he let on.

He just nodded back and sighed.

"This your girl?"

"Fuck no. My girl at home."

Quick change in attitude.

"You could've kept me at home if you were gonna do this ghetto shit. Could've swore you said you wasn't even in no shit no-"

"Girl shut up I handed the nigga his jacket you just wanna hear yourself talk at this point."

"Stop talking to me like that."

"Stop being a bitch when you see me trying to get along with you." He gave her an aggravated look.