F I V E

Go read 4 if you haven't already, it's a double update. Get this book to 2k votes and I'm not playing with you whores no more.

 Get this book to 2k votes and I'm not playing with you whores no more

September 30th

"You're annoying me move bro." Jade sucked his teeth and pushed India away from his face as she continued to pull his eyelashes.

"Stop being rude you have clay on them because you didn't wash it off right." She ignored his attitude and pulled of the last piece as Del and Ray watched with their hands over their noses.

"Dee they gon be here in 3 minutes get your stuff cause if you start that cryin when your phone die-"

"Where y'all going?" Ray twisted his face up in confusion. He knew Del was going out to thot but not India.

"Party with my friends bitch take your lonely ass to Neicy house you irritating me." Del blew out an annoyed breath and Ray fake gagged covering his nose.

"Neicy told me if I showed up at her door again she would spit on me so imma wait till she calm down. My baby spit on me imma knock her ass out ion wanna do that."

"She's not about to calm down you slept with her sister get you a new bitch that's a done deal if she threatened to spit on you." Jade said quietly, wrapping his arms around her waist when she tried getting up to answer the door.

"Don't listen to Tana dog ass. Did Tracy so wrong."

"I'm not a dog I'm nice to all bitches till they not my bitch no more. I missed Tracy for a few hours but that dumb bitch made me so mad everyday." He said with a mug, shaking his leg as he got mad just talking about her.

No matter how much she pissed him off he wasn't letting her go until he was ready to and when he was it was a over.

"Clearly you didn't respect her if you referred to her as your bitch the whole time." Del looked at him crazy before getting up to open the door.

"That's where you get to assuming and sounding dumb. I never said I respected her so..." he squinted his eyes in confusion and Ray busted out laughing.

India sat up slightly seeing Sean walk in with some other people at the door with him. She didn't think he would come upstairs with his friends and she really didn't want him to because Ray and Santana were childish.

They'd been texting but it was never conversations lasting hours or talks that made her blush or put her phone down. He was feeling her out but she didn't know that because she'd never really been seriously pursued.