E I G H T E E N

800 votes
Short and Sad because that's what y'all deserve 🥱

800 votes Short and Sad because that's what y'all deserve 🥱

December 29th

India ignored the stares coming from some of the girls in the room while she took her stuff out off her locker. It'd gotten quiet as soon as she walked in besides the sound of Neicy and Zania talking as always.

Tyler was quiet, still not on speaking terms with Zania after what she did. She felt bad but her pride wouldn't let her apologize, that just wasn't happening any time soon.

"Yes?" She finallly looked up as when Phara continued staring. It was becoming unbearable.

"You been tight about me saying your nigga be beatin your ass now his shit aired out on Instagram. Blink twice if you need help baby." She let out a laugh.

"Girl what?"

"Go on Instagram and look on Tracy page." Neicy muttered.

India went on Instagram to go through her blocked accounts and found Tracy, seeing the girl posting pictures of her face and neck. Then it was some long ass paragraph about domestic violence.

It was obviously insinuated that Jade had done it but she felt no ways about it. People always wanted to put on a show for Instagram and everybody else ate it right up. She knew Tracy and Jade would fight but she didn't know what their argument were about. He never actually hit her but whenever he did anything to her it's because she was putting her hands on him.

He was transparent about everything that had happened between them so she was well aware of their 'domestic situation'. Tracy had openly admitted to being an agitator on Facebook like it was funny but months later she mad and ranting like she wasn't punching and slapping on him.

"Okay?" She looked up at Phara with a confused expression.

"So you okay with abuse?"

"No of course not." She said nonchalantly, swiping off of the screen. Even if she was in an uproar about it she wouldn't show that in front of all these people, still she wasn't.

She didn't like Tracy and she probably did something ridiculous and got her ass handed to her, not justifying it but not making her the innocent victim who gets beat up and does nothing. It was still wrong but she still didn't care.

"She didn't get her ass beat, they fought and he won." Neicy laughed, unlike India she almost had not an ounce sympathy for the girl. If he was beating her up she looked dumb still posting videos of them from when they were 'together'.