T H I R T Y T H R E E

9,315 words. I have a lung infection don't say nun bout how long this took I'm mufuckin tied. And ignore typos this too long to edit. If this chapter inactive Ian ever writing anything this damn long ever again. Enjoy folks.

𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

Jade looked at India's dog plainly as the woman walked away when it, smiling as he counted $350 and walked inside his building. He hid the dog at Zeik's place for two weeks to give India time to believe he ran away and got lost then sold him to one of his moms friends on Facebook.

When he got upstairs he heard India's nail drill going and realized her client must've came late. He honestly felt bad for the poor girl because India was gonna dog her ass out when she left for coming an hour late.

"Yeah next time imma just cancel because when I work I'm booked all day and the hour you took is usually the only free time I have between ten and seven thirty. Not to be rude or nothing I'm just reminding you so I don't have to cancel your appointment next time." She said politely, making Jade laugh when he walked by.

He stopped at the door way and walked inside her nail room to see what she was doing.

"She just got here?" He asked to be messy.

"Yup. Get out because I know you did something to my dog."

"That nigga ran away and I don't miss his ass either."

"Shut up."

"He chewed everything and Dexter was about to fuck him up for biting Eli. You lucky I was there to stop him because his internals were seconds away from being on your new couch." Jade looked on her other desk and saw a salad, picking the croutons out and eating them like a kid.

"That's not funny."

"Yes it is. And the only reason I didn't let him do it is because he'd be put down and twelve can suck my dick, so can animal control." He made a face when he ran into something funny looking in the salad. When he realized it was bacon bits he gagged and put the salad down. That must've been why she didn't eat it.

"We have to train him better. Dexter can't growl and snap at people because he don't like them. Neicy was in the emergency room for petting him and now she won't come over." As soon as she said his name he walked in and began sniffing around, sneezing at the smell of acrylic.

"I keep telling you she must've been doing something else. He bites when somebody is doing something they shouldn't be doing like looking through my stuff while I'm out of the room and that nosy bitch was probably doing exactly that. He's a good boy." Jade smiled and he jumped up on his legs and licked his hands.

"Does he bite?" The girl sitting in the chair asked, turning to look at him.

"Not usually. India thought his ass was a pitbull at first but he's a Cane Corso."