T W O

Vote ❄️

September 6th

September 6th

"Dee lets go out the house, you always wanna be in here knowing ain't shit to do." Del complained, pulling her hair up into a ponytail as she heard the front door open.

"Girl ain't nothing outside but fighting, graffiti, and Puerto Rican men staring from they balcony.. go outside for what?"

"Exactly. I wanna see some bitches fighting and I know they at the court beating the shit out of eachother as we speak." She sucked her teeth and got up, looking through her drawer for the fronto leaf she'd just bought.

India didn't respond and looked out of the window seeing everybody playing basketball in the back. One of the younger boys pointed up at the window she was looking out of and the other boys out there looked when he pointed.

"Wassup Dee! Where your mans at?!" Izzy asked frown the court, screaming up at her.

"You right there ain't you?!" She screamed back, smiling at him as a blush washed over his face.

He was 12 and every time he saw her walking the street he ran up on her flirting. It didn't bother her because he was young and corny with no real motives besides getting her to look at him.

He waved her off with a grin and continued his game, talking about her with his friends.

"All them boys down there want a piece of Dee whole time she gay ashit." Del taunted, feeling a pillow hit her back.

"I'm only gay for you, don't be like that."

"Del some bitch-" Ray came in and froze up when he saw them, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Problem?"

"Bitch you weird, get out my room."

"No but deadass, some bitch outside asking for you talking bout you fuckin with her man. She look grown as hell too so tell me if I need to go do that bitch in real quick." Ray said seriously, watching as a Del fumbled through her drawer, pulling out all kinds of stuff.

"If it's that dumb Bronx bitch Ivory I swear only God himself can save that bitch." She shrugged and put on an old pair of 11s.

"Beat her ass, she sittin on momma car."

"Dee stay inside."

"I wanna go." She mumbled, putting on her slides and walking out behind Del anyways.

India had on black ethika briefs and a matching sports bra, not uncomfortable with her stomach being out. Nobody ever bothered her about what she had on, nobody bothered her in general. Only girls disliked her which was sad considering she stayed to herself.