T W E N T Y O N E

4667 words. 900 votes cause y'all gettin y'all vote on these days. Hm.

I know y'all was mad asf all week. Mfs better comment..

 Mfs better comment

February 17th

Jade rolled over and rubbed his eyes as he felt India's warm legs rub over his.

"Fuckin monkey." He touched her leg and laughed because she hadn't shaved them in a long time despite keeping her armpits and bikini area waxed. She didn't feel like shaving her legs yet and leg waxing made her itch.

"Stop talking about me." She rolled her eyes and tangled her legs in his.

Jade didn't respond and just reached around for his phone like every other person did in the morning. Hair didn't bother him. She smelled good and her skin was soft, he was gonna be an eat eat regardless.

"She tag me every time she post a picture of him I think she just want everybody to know she got a baby by me." He laughed to himself as he rolled over yawning. It was the first thing he saw when he opened Instagram.

"Oh well." India mumbled not wanting to say anything about it. It had nothing to do with her and even though she had nothing nasty or negative to say she'd be quiet anyways. She watched enough Tyler Perry to know not to interfere with baby momma conversation.

Even though she didn't want kids in the moment, like at all, she was slightly disappointment that someone besides her had his first child. The pestering thought only came every once in a while but it still came.

She loved Elijah though, he was really sweet. Her favorite child to be around bedsides Namiko and Semaj.

"Why you so quiet?" He put his face in her neck and tossed his phone to the side.

"Nothing just thinking." India rolled her eyes and laughed when baby pictures appeared on her explore. God was always trying to be fucking funny.

"I want my first daughter by you. I want her name to be some sweet shit like Ivy or Lela. Ivy Kind Akana. Or some shit like that." A small smile grew on his face.

"That's cute Bubba save that in your head."

"I know right. I don't want you to get pregnant before you twenty though so if you don't want no kids stop wrapping your legs around me when I say I'm about to nut because imma just let my sperm swim and not say shit."

"Imma just fall tragically and not say shit. Yeah I ride for my bitches I lie to my nigga." She wiggled her butt against his bottom half and he raised an eyebrow.

"You what?" Jade asked as she looked at him and made a confused face.

"I wasn't even talking to you." India said softly as her eyes traveled to the side.