T W E N T Y

800 votes

Edit: I'm just not making these long ass updates anymore because when I do y'all don't comment or vote. It's above me now.

4565 words 😟 I know y'all happy it's been a week fr. Y'all comments be having me weak ashit.

 Y'all comments be having me weak ashit

January 31st

"Annoyin." Xander chewed slowly as India sat back down next to him.

"I'm not annoying." She mumbled, dipping her fry in wing sauce and stretching her jaw.

"You can eat fries with braces on? Metal mouth."

"I can do a lot of stuff with braces." She damn near whispered but he still heard her and snapped his head in her direction.

"Like what? You can do a lot of what? Eating?"

"Duh that's what I meant. I can do everything Jay did when she had hers o-"

"Imma punch the shit outta you, she grown she do a lot of shit with braces on but I bet you won't. The fuck."

"I'm almost grown.." India rolled her eyes and he side eyed her mid chew.

"You got a boyfriend?"

"Nope."

"So why you taking pregnancy tests?" He asked casually, still looking down at his plate as she froze up, obviously caught by surprise.

She wasn't pregnant but sometimes she'd check just to be safe. A lie began slipping off of her tongue but he cut her off.

"You know lyin piss me off. You got a boyfriend?" He asked again before turning his attention to her.

"No I don't but I'm not a virgin anymore." She said softly, showing him the hand purity ring she'd taken off a while ago but had kept in her pocket. A frown came to his face and he took a deep breath like he was annoyed.

"When? Talk to me."

He wanted to be judgy mcjudgy but he remembered when he'd taken Jays virginity and she almost got pregnant because she was too scared to tell her parents and get on birth control.

They were having sex with condoms at one point then when they really started fucking it was they didn't exist.

"A month and some weeks. Then we broke up not long after." She said lowly, slightly embarrassed.