T W E N T Y F I V E

And.. step. Like a say every update dis ain't old news.

800 votes onna mad hoe

April 1st

"Aww. You thought that was cute? It wasn't."

"Nigga shut up." He cut his his eyes at him.

"Niggas in Brownsville talking about that bitch a dub nah my nigga you a dub, and a cheater." Zeik scrolled seeing some boy he went to highschool with on the timeline mad.

"Cheatin is a rich mans sport. I put my cleats in the closet though."

"Facts. I used to cheat then be like bae you seen them new Amiris? Let me put you on son-" before he could finish Brian had slapped the back of his head as hard as possible.

"Nigga stop playin with me like I won't violate you in this car. And tell Nia to unblock me before I kill her then myself, quote me on it." He put his finger up, still looking down at his phone.

"She got me blocked too. She been on the gram talking about she single, she gon be single and dead, bitch we married." Zeik scrunched his face up seeing her post.

𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐳𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 4h

"Sike bitch I'll kill you!" Brian busted out laughing and Jade just turned his mouth to the side deciding to not comment

"Sike bitch I'll kill you!" Brian busted out laughing and Jade just turned his mouth to the side deciding to not comment. They belonged together, too dangerous to be on these streets single.

"Nigga don't be lookin like that, remember when India posted that picture then you changed her password and deleted it. She broke up with you then you shot her car up while she was in it because you thought you saw a nigga in the passenger seat?"

"That's different. I asked her to delete it politely, none of the other shit would've happened had she listened the first time." He said seriously, not seeing what he did wrong.