T W E L V E

700* votes
Trigger warning

700* votesTrigger warning

November 3rd

India lifted her head up when she was startled out of her sleep by Jades sleep talking. The slight whispers ran chills up her neck and woke her because she was a really light sleeper.

She looked up at Jade and he was still knocked out, hand resting right below her ass as laid on his chest. He snored but it was quiet and kind of adorable.

She didn't realize her hand was in his shorts until she moved it around and felt dick. It made her jump for a second then curiosity got the best of her and she grabbed it with a sneaky smile.

Wow, dick. That's crazy.

India began laughing to herself when she realized how perverted she was being but that didn't stop her from touching it. A lot heavier than she thought it would be and as big as she guessed it would be with her hand barely enclosing around it.

"Stop weirdo." He mumbled, shifting slightly as he kept his eyes closed and dozed back off.

"I can't look?" She mugged him and continued playing with it through his underwear.

"Horniest virgin I've ever met."

"I'm not being horny I'm just curious. What does a feel like? I always wondered if big dicks were less sensitive than small ones and if having a dick felt better than having a vagina. You know?" India shrugged, rubbing it casually while he looked at her crazy.

When he first met her he would've never thought that she could be this.. blatantly vulgar.

She was touching him like it was nothing and that was even crazier. He thought she'd be really prudish and easily grossed out but obviously she wasn't from the way she confidently held his dick in her hand.

She wasn't even slightly subtle about it.

"Are you gonna answer?" India raised an eyebrow.

"I think mine is normal but I can be detached during sex and it bothers people. I'm quiet for the most part and I don't pay them a lot of attention if I'm getting head. Sometimes I'll scroll through my phone or watch tv."

"You're disgusting."

"I'm disgusting but you're groping my dick."

"Shhh. Hush hush. I like touching you and being close to you so be thankful. It's better than me being scared of it is it not? I just like being in your face all day, especially when I can tell you want me to leave you alone." She admitted, standing up and walking to the bathroom.

Jade sat up and looked at her while she brushed her teeth in the bathroom. Her butt was so cute and small. When she walked it would move and he'd just stare. He got up and did the same when she moved to the side, taking her ass out of the frame.