S I X

October 2nd

October 2nd

Jade grew annoyed as soon as his eyes landed on her, seeing Tracy standing by his door as he got off of the elevator.

"Santana.."

"What do you want bro? You said you was done with me and you never wanted to see again go do that." He muttered as he looked for his keys.

"Could you just tell me why you don't want me no more? I wouldn't be so stuck if I understood, just tell me what I did wrong." She felt her eyes water as she reached for his hand.

"Nothing I told you a million times it has nothing to do with you. We just don't get along and I don't wanna be with somebody I gotta put my hands on and argue with."

"But I never did you the way you did me through out all it this. I never eve-"

"CeCe you not listening. I never fucked on or even entertained another bitch while I was feelin you, I'm not no dirty ass nigga so stop. Go home, get you a new nigga, do something." He wiped her eyes.

Gotta keep these dog ass hoes on a leash because the next time this bitch hit me imma slide her ass.

She wrapped her arms around him and cried into his chest before pulling away with a slight pout on her face.

"Can we keep fuckin?" She asked seriously, looking up at him as her emotions stopped getting the best of her.

"Nah chill." He sucked his teeth and laughed when she whined, pulling him close to her again.

Tracy brought his head down to her level and kissed him roughly, smiling when he kissed back off of instinct.

Jade stopped when India's face popped up in his head during the kiss. He didn't want Tracy she was just conveniently around.. but if he wanted India he couldn't do what he wanted just because the opportunity presented itself and he knew that.

He'd start with not kissing his ex.

"Deadass? Aight cool cool. Hope your next bitch can fight though." She said in annoyance, pushing him away from her as she began walking away.

"She don't fight over niggas maybe that's why I want her and not you. That ghetto ass shit."

"Santana I don't give a fuck about none of that."

"You not fighting her Tracy I'll smack the shit outta you stop playing bro." Jade grabbed her wrist roughly and she winced knowing it would bruise.