E I G H T

700 votes

October 8th

October 8th

"Smokin deadies I'm rolling up lame niggas." Jade mumbled as he scrolled through his phone with one hand and the other resting on India's stomach under her shirt.

She noticed that he was really touchy. It didn't make her uncomfortable at all, it was just kind of weird at first. His hands felt good.

"Stop pullin it." She put her hand on top of his when he played when her belly ring.

"No. You don't have anything else to unpack?"

Xander paid their mother to give yo her parental rights and moved India out. She was confused and still unaware that he had something to do with it and her really didn't plan on telling her ever. India was the 1/3 of the Apple of his eye, he didn't care if what he did hurt her feelings temporarily if it was good for her in the long run.

"Look." She put her phone in his face showing him a video Tracy posted of her in the car with. There was no real reason to show him, she just wanted him to know that she saw it.. if that made sense.

"That's old." He said honestly, watching the video loop. If was a video of Tracy kissing all over his face with him visibly irritated. Outsiders would think they were a cute couple but she was actually pissing him off because he hated being posted.

"I know. She followed me and I followed back but I didn't know it was her until just now. She probably did it on purpose." She shrugged just a little annoyed.

"Ignore her because she'll keep watching unless you block her. Shit don't even matter because you know ion want her." She Jade shrugged back.

India blushed when he grabbed her neck gently and turned her to him, placing a light kiss on her lips. He moved his hand to the side of her face and deepened the kiss, swiping his tongue over her bottom lip before slipping past her lips.

Jade dropped his phone and used his other hand to pull her closer as she straddled him. India moaned into the kiss when his hands rubbed at her ass. She always thought tongue kissing would be gross but the feelings of his tongue moving against hers made her feel.. things.

He pulled away and feathered light kisses on her lips.

"Say it again." She kissed his neck, smiling when he shivered.

"I don't want her." Jade began laughing when she did too.

"And I'm for me." She whispered to herself.