36

I can't believe he said we're getting married. I'm getting married!!

Hours earlier

Waking up to Landon tickling me with his beard was one way to wake up. Giggling I try to push him away and put the covers over me. He pulls them down and pulls me to his chest. I smile and kiss him at the base of his neck.

"Hey there now." Laughing I just snuggle up to him.

"Good morning Landon."

"Good morning to you too sweet heart. Now get up, and get your sexy ass ready." He replies while slapping my behind. I jump with a squeal and look up at him. He just shrugs and pulls himself out of bed along with myself. He carries me to the bathroom and sets me on the counter.

"How late are you and John working today?"

"Depends on where the cattle and the hauler is. Should be done fast though, so expect us around two or three. I'll tell John to tell you."

"Okay, do you want anything special made?"

"No sweet heart I just want you to relax. Do chores if you have any or whatever, but no cooking today."

"Okay, what ever you say cowboy." He nods his head while taping my thighs.

"I'm going to work, so take a shower because you smell." He wrinkles his nose and waves his hand in front of his nose, as if I actually smelt.

"Oh what ever, now leave me alone. Go work." I shove him out the bathroom and lock the door behind him.

"Love you." He says through the door. I smile.

"I love you Landon."

Getting out of the shower I dry myself quickly and head out to put on my undergarments. I want to clean the house today, and get my chores done so I can read. Don't know what I'm going to read but I'm going to read.

I only have like about two to three hours to clean. He said no cooking, so it gives me more time to be more thorough with the cleaning. I don't know how long it's been since I cleaned here. Well a while since we went up north for like a six months. Not that long but it seems like it.

Putting in some oils and leave in conditioner I put my hair in two french braids. I put on my face moisturizer with SPF since I'll be in the sun for a while today. Getting my lotion I quickly lather my self up and go into the bedroom.

I pick out a some boyfriend jeans and one of Landon's shirts to keep me cool in the heat. I almost forgot how hot it got down here. Having no central heating and air was a little hard but leaving the windows open was great. Especially when the wind blew in and just makes you shiver. AH! Love it.

Putting on my shoes I head down stairs and grab a banana and eat it while checking the time. It's nine fifteen so I still have time. I feel rushed for some reason though. It's all in your head Charlie. I hope so at least.

Finishing my banana I drink a little bit of water, and head out to do my thing.

After feeding all my barn animals I came inside to drink some water. Walking in I see John sitting on a stool drinking some water. Is it already three? It can't be, I didn't take that long did I?

"Hello." I say while going to the sink to relieve my parched state.

"Hello Charlie. How were chores?"

"Good. Chickens laid quite a lot of eggs today. Horses seemed okay too, nothing bad or troublesome today. How is it for you?"

"Good. Landon and the boys are just waiting for the hauler, meanwhile they vaccinate the new ones that came in." I nod my head and look at the time. It's one thirty, thank goodness.