39

Monday

This dress is perfect! I didn't expect to find my dress, but I just knew when I saw it, it was the dress for me. It wasn't big at the bottom like a ballgown or small like a mermaid. I learned from Adella that my dress is called A-line and I live for it. If I wanted, I could add more fluff to it, but I'm not sure. I'll just take a picture at the bottom and show Landon see if its okay. I'm sure he'll say it's my dress, but it's our dress. It's our wedding.

I take out my phone and take a picture of the bottom and send it to Landon quickly. Maybe I should have waited till I got home. Oh well it's done, now I have to show Adela how it looks on me. I'm sure she'll praise me, like she did on the others.

Opening the blue velvet curtain, I walk out into the lobby and go to the little raised circle in front of four mirrors. Behind is of course a little couch where guests can sit and wait for the bride to come out. I step up and fluff out the dress and turn to look at Adela, who is on her phone.

"Um when you're ready, I'm ready." I say to her and she nods her head and looks up at me then her phone. I see her eyes go wide and she does a double take. Setting her phone down she gets up and reaches out to me with both hands. I take them and smile at her while she gets teary eyed.

"You look so beautiful." I smile and start to tear up from her reaction. I tighten my hold on her hands and nod my head.

"Thank you, so much Adela."

"No problem chica now, we have to buy this beautiful dress and take it home with us." I laugh and let go of her hands to turn to look at it better in the mirrors. It truly is my dress.

"Oh, I see that you found this beauty!" I look over to the sales lady and see that she is smiling a genuine smile.

"Yes, I did, she just called out to me." I say looking back at the mirror.

"This is the only dress like this in the world as one of our sales ladies made it. She's a wedding dress designer and she made that beauty right there. We have a few here actually on scholarship, that are working their way up the chain. I'm so proud of them, and I'm so glad you found one." She's full of life and love while she speaks of them. I'm in awe of the love and compassion everyone has here.

"Well I had to grab her, and I would like to invite everyone here to my wedding if that's okay? It would mean a lot since you've all done so much for me, us I mean." I turn to look at her and she is overjoyed.

"Oh yes, thank you! Just send us an invitation and we'll be there. I'll let you ladies be and I'll be here when ya'll are ready to check out." She smiles and leaves us. I turn and jump a little with Adela.

"I'm going to send a picture to Landon on the bottom to see if I should go bigger or not."

"You can, but I think it's fine, but it's all up to you. Just don't show him the whole dress." I nod my head and laugh at her.

"Of course not, I'm just wanting to see if the skirt is okay, I'm okay with it but I don't know why, I want it bigger. It's perfect but it's my inner child is wanting a big poofy dress."

"Oh no your fine chica! You do what you want. Now take off that dress so we can eat and go back home."

Smiling I get off the platform and walk back to the dressing room.

Tuesday

Feeling hands slide around my waist I smile and feel heat travel up to my face.

"Hello Sweet heart." He kisses my head and leans down and kisses my cheek.