18

This scene may upset some people so you Can skip down to where you see Charlie's name in bold.

Opening my eyes I see the man I wished I would never see again. Tears come to my eyes and my hands go up to take his hands off from my neck. My tossing and turning didn't all that much either to take him off of me. I push on his face and try to make him let go of my neck as well but my attacks are useless. 

"Oh don't be like that Charlotte. You know you miss me doll face." He says laughing. His breathe hits me hard. He's been drinking. He's not a good drunk either. I have to call for help. I have to yell for Landon. As much as I despise that idea I have to, if I wanna leave here alive.

I push against his arms almost telling him to let go and I'll listen and cooperate with him. He gives me a glare and loosens his hands and I take in a much needed breath. He laughs and his toxic air consumes me. I cough and breathe as much fresh air as I could before he pushed me down again.

"I've missed you so much. I've watched you for a while now. You looked so hot coming out of the bathroom this morning too." He leans down and runs his nose up and down my face and neck. I just cry and continue to hold onto his wrists. He moves one hand and my eyes go wide. He slaps me and I cry out as much as I could. 

My cheek throbs along with my left side of my face. His hand goes down and picks up my gown and I try to stop him. I don't want this. I never wanted this. He stops and grabs my hands with his and pins them. I pull and manage to hit him in the nose and call for Landon. He pulls my hair and I cry out for Elliot as well. I hope they can hear my cries. 

"Nice hit." He slaps me three times and I go silent. All that is heard is my silent crying and his hard breathing. "We're going to have some fun. Just like last time." I shake my head no and he just laughs. "Don't be like that now. I've got a surprise for you now too." He pulls out a bandana and ties it around my mouth. "There you go. Now we can have fun." I hit his chest and try to push him off and he just blocks and grabs my hands and slaps me once more. "Stop or else this will be harder for you."

He ties one of my hands to the bed post and the other is free. I just continue to cry. I can't do anything, he's stronger and bigger than me. His hands go down my body again and I cry out to him to stop. He laughs and starts to pick up the gown. I cry and try to push him away with my legs but he sits on them. He picks the gown up and groans when he sees my underwear. 

"I've missed you so much." He leans down and kisses my stomach and I shiver in disgust. He smiles and bites my side. I whimper and he laughs more. I pulls out a knife and tears my underwear off. He pulls them away and he puts the knife back up. While he was doing that I pull down the bandana as much as I could and yell for Landon and Elliot once again. 

He looks back at me and snarls at me. He pulls his hand back and hits me more. I cry out and I hear his belt come undone. This is it. This is how I'm going. Good bye Landon.

Landon

I hear my name again and know it Charlie. I quickly grab my pistol and run to the house. On the way I see Elliot run next to me. Did he hear her cries as well? The door was closed so we had to look for the damn key. I didn't want the situation to get worse. We had to be quiet and save her. 

Once the door was open we make our way up stairs and hear her cries. I open the door slowly and see a man on top of her. Who the fuck is this man and how did he get here? Elliot pulls out his gun and aims it at the man. I look down at Charlie and she has her eyes closed crying. My baby.

I jump and tackle him on the ground. He's stunned and then gets back to. Before he could do anything I start hitting him. Punch after punch goes to his head and sides. My fists hurt but I can't stop. He hurt her, and who know's what else he's done to her. He's paying right now with me. He'll pay more later.