My Gratitide.

I cannot thank you guys enough for sticking with me through this book. It took awhile, but I finished it, and all thanks to you guys. Every single one if you has helped me through this book, and I'm so grateful.

This has been an adventurous ride through thick and thin, and I have a lot of people to thank. Well, technically, 5.48k people to thank. But these are the ones who made everything possible.

Thank you Patricia, for sticking with me and supporting my choice to make this book. You've helped me alot, not only with your spelling expertise, but by being an amazing friend.

Thank you Tyler, for helping me plan out some events and helping me put them all down within this tiny book.

Thank you to cilie1875 for being the first person to vote on my book, and give me the extra boost I needed when I seriously didn't want to finish this book.

Thank you to SerenityNyx for voting on every single freakin chapter. With out you, I may or may not have remembered I had this book at the back if my Drafts.

Thank you to MAD-IRISH-BOI, for also being an amazing friend!

And thank you to everyone who has read this book. You guys have been like my family, supporting me in ways you probably didn't think you were. Just by reading this book, gave me an extreme confidence boost, and helped me make these final chapter.

With our any of you, I wouldn't even have made any books to begin with, and I'm so freakin' thankful. So thank you all, for being here with me till the end. I seriously couldn't have done this without you!!