Chapter 31

Not writing a previously on this chapter. I'm not sorry.

------Third Person POV-----

The girl looked at the rising sun, her (E/C) eyes glowing, her heart pacing. To her, the world was a dark place, yet she sought better of it.

She kept glancing at the sun as she walked, her breaths coming out as small huffs of steam. She smiled to herself as she stood still and closed her eyes, letting the sun seep it's arms of warmth into her bones. As she stood, the boy with the blue hoodie watched from afar, perched atop an arm of the dark oak.

He marveled at the girl, wondering how she could ever keep calm as such a thing happened.

The breathed in, letting the smell of the snow and wind into her lungs.

(A/N) In order to see what I see, o need you to picture this. It'll be almost as if from a movie.

Imma use myself as the character for this, but you can use yourself as the character.

Walking through the woods:

The camera cuts to the sun, like this picture. Then, to a shot behind some trees, where you can only see legs walking through the snow. The camera again points to the woods, with the sounds of birds, a few breaches breaking, and snow falling.

The camera cuts to the characters mouth as the breaths come out as small clouds of steam, and the audience can hear the birds, branches and snow in the background, but the real sound is focused on the gentle breathing and the foot steps.

Camera cuts to the characters right eye, and only shows something like this:

But more zoomed out and with the rays of the sun on the face, and the snowy woods in the background. Again, your eyes don't have to be this colour, I'm just using it as an example.