DECEPTICUURR

YEAR XXX

LOCATION EARTH
THE NEMESIS

--

(Y/n) finally became a Decepticon, and this is how it went.

--

"I will- TALK- to her." Starscream looked super annoyed at Soundwave, growling lowly. "Fine. It's not like you can do any better."

Soundwave turned towards (Y/n), then his little visor lit up.

"Join us- please? 😃"

"Okay bet!"

"WHAT THE F-"

---

And so, here (Y/n) was getting a 'cosmetic makeover', as Knockout calls it- which consisted of her getting buffed 3 times over until it was 'perfect'.

They also worked on her faceplate. Woo, when she looked in the mirror she almost SCREAMED!

Damages upon damages.

This was supposed to help her regain a shining new state.

Which is great- only she's been sitting still for like the last 30 kliks.

But it wasn't all that bad, Breakdown LOVED to talk about Earthling television shows and about how he always went to Drive-in theaters with Knockout.

Of course, he was usually very quiet and reserved, but when he starts to talk about a certain cherry red mech, he just loves to ramble on and on.

(Y/n) found that absolutely adorable.

"What type of Earthling Television shows do you watch, Breakdown?" She inquired curiously, Breakdown paused for a moment, before shrugging.

"The fleshies are... Creative. There's too much shows to choose from. But... I know that Knockout really likes zombie movies and flashy automobile racing. Especially the foreign ones."

Aww... There he goes about Knockout again. Uwu.

"Huh. No wonder that mech was so keen on keeping his finish clean." (Y/n) muttered as her optics twitched. That dumbaft really cared more about his appearance then a poor little injured sparkling by the name of (Y/n).

When Knockout tossed her into the portal, she became a Wii sport bowling ball and knocked over 3 Vehicons.

She never forgave him for that.

"He calls himself an Automobile enthusiast." Breakdown said with a slight smile, accidentally buffing (Y/n)'s optic in the process. "EYAH!"

Breakdown stopped the buffer with a start, energon draining from his face. "O-oh my Primus, I am so sorry-" Her laughing caught him off guard.

(Y/n) gently held her optic, small fits of laughter escaping her intake as she stared up at Breakdown.

"Man, Breakdown! Just because you love to stare into Knockout's optics doesn't mean you can take out mine!"

(Y/n) was nearly killed that day by a flying buffer.

And so, they continued to talk about Earthling things and shows, and sometimes Knockout. He doesn't seem to talk much about him, but clearly isn't against it either.

But, after a few more maybe 20 kliks (Y/n) has had enough of the constant prodding of the buffer.

"Oh my PRIMUS Breakdown how do you do this every single day?" (Y/n) sighed in exasperation as Breakdown continued buffing the frag out of her. He shrugged. "Knockout's picky. If I don't, he'll faint if he sees one mark."