uwu I love to lose my leg

UBI MORS IBI SPES

The pod started to sputter, running out of fuel.

Alarms blared out at the young bot's audio-receptors, which fell on deaf ears.

After receiving no response, an emergency landing was issued.

It fell towards a beautiful blue and green marble, known as Earth.

The systems began to heat up, the atmosphere burning at the metal, however protecting the small bot inside. The burning pod lit up the night sky, surprising the residents of Jasper, Nevada. Thinking to be a shooting star, they clasped their hands together happily.

The ground around the object were shattered, spraying sand everywhere. It has landed in an isolated part, with no humans around. The trails left a large mark in the ground, setting aflame anything nearby.

___

YEAR XXX
LOCATION EARTH
THE NEMESIS

___

"An escape pod, you say?" A growly voice said, crossing his arms behind him, a smirk was plastered on his face as the mech behind him stayed silent, visuals were showing on that 'face' of his.

Oh? There were still ESCAPE PODS left in this Primus-forsaken universe that didn't belong to either faction?

A high caste no doubt who has escaped the war

"Prepare my armada, destroy that pod before it can reach the Autobots." The silent mech left the room, leaving the ex commander alone once again. His skinny servos grasped the controllers, redirecting the ship to an opening for the soldiers to fly from.

Wait a minute... He could easily use this to his advantage.

A dark chuckle left his derma, speaking into his comm. "Oh on second thought, bring that bot to me.." Knowing that he would follow that order, he looked out the window to see the sun shining down on him, making him turn away instantly.

This was nothing compared to the beautiful sunlight of his home planet...

One...

He will one day restore.

The Decepticon Lord walked out of that part of the ship, making his way down the long corridors filled with Vehicons, patrolling the area. He gave them all a glare as he walked by, but some of them were not fazed by it, making him roll his optics.

Secretly they did respect him, to some extent.

Starscream doesn't have to know that though.

Stopping in front of an entrance, it opened up revealing another mech, and one strapped to the table.

Tubes were hooked onto the con' like worms, worms that were trying to keep him alive.

"Breakdown, where is Knockout?" The mech stopped buffing, giving him a shrug.

"Didn't tell me." This comment made the Lord sigh in frustration, not looking back.

Breakdown shrugged and went back to buffing, he then quickly contacted Knockout. "Knockout. Where'd you go, Starscream's looking for you."

"I'm busy at the moment." The revving of wheels and screeching of tires from the other side made the poor mech sigh.

He once again stopped buffing and scolded him. "Starscream's going to have a fit, you know." There was a snort on the other side, a yell, then a huge crash. "Ahha! Take that!" Breakdown rolled his optics, shutting off his comm and went back to buffing, keeping an eye on the vital statuses of the mech in Stasis Lock.