OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CH- oh wrong bot

YEAR XXX
LOCATION EARTH
THE NEMESIS

---

"Well, now that everything's good I guess I'll be heading out!!" Before (Y/n) could react, Knockout grabbed her arm and pulled her back with the force of a rhino. "OWIE OW OW!"

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo

"Now now, doll. Remember you need to give the report on Megatron's health." (Y/n) started to sweat profusely as she nervously laughed. "YEAAHHH... The reporttt..." Damn. She was hoping they forgot after Starscream left.

Primus just really hates her huh.

Soundwave looked like he wasn't really expecting anything from her, but Knockout was glaring at her. Knockout smiled innocently at Soundwave, before pulling (Y/n)'s audio receptors towards himself.

Ow ow why was he being so forceful- T_T

"Just tell Soundwave that our lord Megatron is in poor health, with three testimonies already set, maybe he'll let you go." Knockout whispered to her quietly, before shoving her up.

Oooh.

So he just wanted to be the Commander of the ship after they pull Megatron's life support out. It seems like Soundwave was the only one that wanted to see Megatron recover.

Damn.

(Y/n) dusted herself off before preparing her speech.

Be confident, she told herself.

Breakdown told stories of a guy that pretended to be a worker and stole 10 cases of beers or something.

Be that beer guy.

Be the beer guy.

The beer guy is her.

she doesn't even know what beer is

"I-"

BANG.

huh..?

Everybot stopped paying attention to her and looked towards the doors.

Oh COME ON!

She was SO prepared to wow the crowd with her tear-jerking speech about how they were going to miss his greatness!

....well actually she was gonna mess with Knockout and do the opposite of what he said but whatever.

That'll have to wait another time.

Heheeehehehe

Soundwave got to work right away, his visor flashing through the hallway cameras at hyperspeed even Sonic would be jealous. She wonders how he does that, how does he switch in between his normal self and security cameras? It amazed her to no end.

Then a cute yellow mech with black stripes appeared on the visor, skidding through the hallways and shoving anymech that got in his way. Wowie, he looked like a force to be reckoned with despite his innocent appearance.

Kinda like Starscream.

Except Starscream's just a afthole. >:(

"The.. scout?! What an Primus- How did they get in here?!" Knockout said in confusion, his optical ridge furrows in anticipation towards the door.

Oohhh so he's one of the Autobots.

"AAHHHHHH!"

A scream echoed out throughout the hallways, and the banging continued.

..

.

WAIT WAS THAT STEVE?!

(Y/n) ran towards the doors faster than a pickle.