Peaceful Green Path|Ghost x Reader

Requested by:
Moumouton

Hope you all enjoy the one shot! I don't really have a plot for this one other then Y/N and Ghost hanging out so I hope it's good? Also sorry the title is bad if anyone has a better title I'll change it to that.

Also I'm making it gender neutral, I might go back and make more xreaders gender neutral. Except for the ones that were asked to be a certain gender. I think I'm going to make a couple male xreaders soon.

Ghost can talk like in all my OneShots pretty much.

The Key:

Y/N= Your Name
B/T= Bug Type

I hope you all enjoy this OneShot!

Y/N's POV

The Fungal Waste has always been a sort of peaceful place.

Well it depends on where you are but for me it's not too limited.

As long as I avoid the acid and infected bugs I should be fine.

The Mantis Tribe doesn't mind my existence which is useful.

Don't know why they don't think of me as an threat but I'm not  complaining just curious.

Maybe because I'm a B/T though I doubt...

Right now I was in the Queen's Station
resting on a nearby bench.

I felt myself dozing off.

Before I could let sleep over take me someone shook my shoulder.

"Hm?" I hum in response and open my eyes.

"Hey Y/N, can you move a little?" I nod and scoot over.

"Thanks... Tired?" I nod and sit up.

Ghost just takes out his map I look over and see that they put an pin in Green Path.

"Why is that pin there?" I ask and Ghost looks at me making eye contact.

"O-Oh it's there because... I-I... Um." I let out a giggle and move away resting my arm on the benches metal arm rest.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to Ghost, but I am curious..." I tell them I hear and quiet sigh in response.

I bring my hand up to my face and rest my chin on it.

"Hm... No I just think it will be easier to show you." Ghost stands up and offers their hand.

"Okay? Is it nearby?" I take their hand.

"Yeah, if we take the Stag then we should be right next to it." Ghost replies.

Then they walk over to the bell.

I turn around and grab my weapon, it was made by the Nail Smith I haven't seen him in a while maybe I should visit him.

Ding

I turn around to see the Stag run out of the tunnel and come to a halt.

"Where will you two be heading to today?" The Old Stag asks.

"Green Path, come on Y/N!" I nod and follow Ghost.

They help me onto the Stag's seats.

Once we were settled we were off, the ride wasn't that long.

Soon we were off and Ghost was leading me to our location.

"We just need to get past some acid and we are there!" Ghost tells me and I nod.