Flirty Fight|Male Hornet x Lace

Story requested by:
YusefClark

Hope you all enjoy!!! See you all at the end guys!!!

Hornet's POV

I watched the lady in front of me spin her needle in circles while bright creatures flew around.

She started to speak...

"How sad. A little spider has fallen from it's cage. So lost, so weak. Poor little morsel." What did she call me?!?!

She turns as the small creatures flew away and continues to speak.

"I can save you little spider. All the trouble you'd face above. All the suffering. It's so simple." I watch her carefully as she spoke.

"I'll just skewer you here and now, pluck that flickering life right out of you." I immediately get ready for a fight.

"Your threats are worthless. If you are my foe, cease this prattle and raise your blade." I responded raising my own.

"Delicious! I like you already!" I blush did she really just say that!?!

She gets in a battle stance and I do as well.

She jumps back.

Then she dashed forward slashing her weapon.

I dodge and go behind her and slice my needle forward.

Then she slices three time to which I dodge then she does one huge slash I block it.

Before she attacked again she makes a comment...

"You know, your absolutely adorable when you become flustered~!" I blush and attack her while I can.

I jump back and she dashed forward only covering half the arena so I hit her with my needle.

She does a dash again....

I jump upwards and hit her from above.

"What's wrong little spider, going easy on poor little me because I'm a woman~?" I dash to the other side of the arena and respond.

"OF COURSE NOT! I wouldn't go easy on you even if you were male!" I yell she smirks and jumps up dashing down and slashing her nail.

I dodge she giggled...?

Enough I'm done...

I throw a dagger and run forward jumping up and striking downwards hitting her.

"Aw poor little spider is mad~!" My already bright and heated face becomes more warm somehow...

"Quit it!" I yell throwing another dagger.

She pulls her nail back and jumps upwards doing a flip before striking down upon me I dodge.

"But I can't~! Your to cute!"

She dodged forward almost striking me I dodge hitting her instead.

"Stop! I'm not cute, we are fighting quit it!" I yell hitting her with an dagger.

She slices me and I get hit.

"Ugh..." I jump back.

"But you are little spider~" she giggled and I internally cringe...

"STOP!!!" I scream and run forward jumping and hit her once again except she guards.

She swings widely and I get hit but she stops.

"Hm, Though I promised to save you, I cannot, I wish to see more of you little spider." I breathe in and out catching my breath.

"Goodbye little spider. We will be meeting again above... Stay alive a little longer I'll be the one to end that fire in you!" She laughed and jumps away.