White Roses And Golden Cages|Male Hornet x Lace #2

Original requested by:
YusefClark

Part two requested by:
YusefClark

Hope you all enjoyed the last one and will now enjoy this one! See you at the end of the oneshot!

Hornet's POV

I just rested on a bench.

Yes I'm semi taking care of myself I don't want her pissed...

She's left me alone so that's nice I guess...

I walk forward I haven't eaten much since I was brought here.

Why was I brought here?

I hope I'll get my answer soon or at some point.

After a bit of walking jumping and fighting I find a area full of white roses.

There was a golden cage as well and...

...Lace...

"It's lovely to see you once again, little spider~!" She was holding one of those flowers.

"My name's Hornet stop calling me that!" She turns her head to look at me.

"Hornet huh? I like it, definitely suits you and that adorable temper~" I feel my face warm up slightly.

She looks at my needle and smiles wait oh, the flower...

"Oh! You kept it little spider oh my!" I feel a smile threatening to form I turn my face away and respond.

"We have a fight to begin you know! So let's start Lace..." She giggles and puts the flower down.

"Your right little spider! Let the battle begin!" I nod slightly and jump up going behind her and slash her.

She dashes forward I dodge and she jumps up slashing down I jump up and hit her.

"This reminds me of our last fight! I had so much fun~" I frown and throw a dagger.

My heart speed increases and I run forward and slash her.

What is happening?!

Why is my heart...?

No I can't be... Not her what why?!

I'm so confused I never learned what this was...

I-I...

I can't ask her what this is...

Mom never told me what love felt like neither did the Queen or Bee Mom...

"No it wasn't fun! I..." My blush brightens I shake my head and I hit her again.

I also throw a dagger out of anger and miss.

"You what little spider?" She stops moving and watched me.

"Never mind!!! Just stop!!!" I yell out running forward she jumps up and sliced I do as well we clash our weapons together.

I don't stick the landing and fall back my needle sliding from my grasp.

A weight fell onto me and I flinched opening my eyes.

"Wh-What get off of me! Lace!!!" My heart beat... I swear I could hear it!

My face must be as red as my cloak...

She giggles and gets up and I frown.

"Clumsy little spider~ Here!" She offered her hand and I took it.