Not Everyone Gets An Happy Ending|Infected Hollow Knight x Reader

Requested by:
Yumeofmagicant

Hoiiiiiiiii requests are open again!!!! I'll be changing the title of the book to requests open after I post this!

Enjoy! I'll be in the comments replying to everyone so.... Leave a comment? It's fun to talk to you all!!!

Here is your key before reading:

Y/N= Your Name
B/T= Bug Type
C/O/C= Choice Of Clothing
W/T= Weapon Type
N/N= Nickname

Hope you all enjoy!!!!

Y/N's POV

The Black Egg Temple...

An prison for my own best friend.

Though I do wish our relationship was more then that I may have never seen them again.

Clutching my W/T I take deep breaths trying to calm my excitement.

A small bug had defeated the Dreamers!

They seem to not have a name so I named them Ghost like Hornet his sister had.

My family worked in the White Palace before the Infection begun.

Since I was just a kid I was allowed to hang out with Hornet and the young prince.

The White Lady, The Pale King's queen use to watch us.

I felt a hand on my shoulder snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Let's wait for a cue to help alright
Y/N?" Hornet asks knowing I was emotional.

I nod smiling at my childhood friend.

"Don't worry I'll be fine, maybe I can get through to them... If it fails though, remember-" I get cut off.

"I know, take Ghost and leave you behind... I don't want to but... I understand." She responded.

"Thank you Hornet..." I let out a deep breath I didn't realize I was holding in.

She nods in response and goes in front of the entrance holding her needle.

A loud screech echoes out of the egg...

"That's our cue... Let's go N/N." As soon as she says that she zips in with her needle and thread.

"This won't work..." I whisper running inside.

Lil time skip

Hornet Is knocked out, Ghost is bleeding void and I'm staring straight into my best friends eyes.

"Ghost I need you to take Hornet and run, don't worry about me okay?" I say not looking away.

Ghost nods somehow picking hornet up and running out.

"Hey Hollow, remember me?" I give the best smile I can.

They just watch me.

We both were at opposite sides of the room.

I started to feel my energy draining...

"It's Y-Y/N! Your best friend... I... I m-missed you..." Hollow stares blankly.

"We are b-both are ch-childhood friends as w-well..." I step back to the wall to keep myself from falling down.

I felt so weak, like I haven't slept or eaten in days...

This place isn't good for my kind...

I'm not an vessel, I'm B/T...

Clutching my C/O/C I keep myself standing.