Regretting But Forgetting|White Lady x Reader

Story requested by: TheRealPapaScorch

Hi guys how are you all? I hope you guys enjoy! This is an xreader so here is an list of stuff.

- (Y/N) = Your Name
-(B/T) = Bug Type
-(F/C) = Favorite Color
-(W/T) = Weapon Type
-(Y/H) = Your Hight

I hope it's not to confusing... If it is sorry guys this is also my first xreader... So this might not be great sorry everyone. Enjoy guys!

Y/N's POV

At the moment I was taking a break.

I just finished my training for the day and was out of breath, I should get some water.

"Water would be great.... There's a water fountain nearby." I say to myself getting up.

I place my weapon on it's stand, I love that weapon and the styles of fighting it comes with!

My W/T is definitely fit for me it's nice...

I'm so glad I got the chance to be here and fight under The Five Great Knight's!

My kind B/T normally is considered weak and only good in magic so I'm surprised they are training me...

"Oh there's the fountain!" I say to myself and walk up to it to get water.

I drink some water and wipe my mouth of.

Someone runs over to me panicked.

"Whoa! Calm down what's wrong!" I say putting a hand on their shoulder.

"The Infection! It... It's spreading so quickly I-I!" My eyes go wide.

Do I help how can I help?!?!

I'll just get infected right?!

Fighting the Infection myself is such a stupid idea...

But what if I...?

What if I ran?

What if I was a cowered and ran it's a nice idea....

I can survive out there...

"How fast is it spreading and where is it?" I question standing up I'm sorry...

But it's final for me.

I'm leaving.

"It's spreading fast and I-I think it's in th-the well almost the whole kingdom n-now..." My eyes go wide how?!?!

"Alright thank you go warn others please...." I say knowing it won't do good but they should still try....

"Alright good bye!" The bow and run, why did they bow?

Oh no....

They thought I was a knight....

I'm no knight in a cowered.

Time to collect my items and run before it reaches the palace I'm not staying behind here.

It's not my mess it's his...

"I'm sorry my King but I shall not fall with you..." I whisper to myself and run to my room and grab my weapons.

"I'm sorry my Queen... I... You ran away before I fully met you... But I hope you are okay..." I whisper once again while grabbing my weapon.

I run to my friend and pack a bag and change my clothes.

I change into a black cloak with a F/C fading with black buttons going down the middle.