Do I Know You...?|Oc x Quirrel

Story requested by:
DelunaFazfox

I hope you enjoyed this one is of a Oc named Clara.

She was raised by Monomon ever sense she was four years old. She's half Mantis half Tiger Beetle, she has very light pink hair and very light blue skin she has antennas sticking up from her hair and pure black eyes. She wears a light blue top with sheer short sleeves. She has a slightly dull pink collar with a bow/necklace resting there and the Monomon mask charm on it. She also has a blue belt with an light blue gem on it and a white skirt.

I hope I did good at describing her... If not sorry!!! I hope you enjoy bye!!!

Clara's POV

I was in Fog Canon at the moment just sitting around...

I was humming a tune I heard in Queen's Garden's I never really leave Fog Canon much....

I should get over her and him but that's a horrible idea as well I miss them...

My humming continued and I failed to notice the old friend behind me.

"Uh hello I love your humming, I can't help but feel like we have met before?" I turn immediately and tears prick at my eyes.

"Q-Quirrel you don't remember m-me?!" I was taken aback and he rubbed the back of his head.

"No I'm sorry can't recall anyone like you..." I started to cry and run away.

H-How he turns up and...

He promised...

He promised to come back and find me he promised to remember me...

I-I what do I do?!

I've been waiting and waiting for him and he just turns up like this?!

I run into the old Stag Station nearby and ask to go to the old Resting Grounds...

I'll calm myself and confront him again...

I shouldn't have run away what was I thinking?!?

Obviously not logically!

I'll go see the Grey Mourner they are nice...

I smile softy and quickly go to her hut.

"Hello what brings you here Clara?" She questions as I walk in.

"Just upset that's all... Can I stick around here for awhile...?" She nods and pats the ground next to her.

I sit down and we chat for awhile.

I feel a pain go through my chest.

Strange...

"I'm going to go now sorry for wasting your time..." I apologized getting up she smiles and holds out a flower.

"It's alright here a gift be careful with it, it's called a Delicate Flower they are rare give it to someone special... good bye stay safe..." I nod and thank her taking the flower.

I leave and hold the flower close I walked around this place was fairly safe...

So I walked to the Blue Lake and see a bug walk away from the Blue Lake.

I go to the lake inside and see Quirrel.

He sat in silence his nail in the ground.

"I know someone is there... who is it?" I frown and look at the ground he turns around getting up.