Comfort and Cracks|Oc x Ghost

Story requested by:
epicgamer921

Their Oc is named Ginger and she is a Vessel but not related to the other Vessel's. She wears an orange cloak with fluff on it and an red gem.

I hope this will be alright!!! If anything needs to be changed let me know! Enjoy!!!

Ginger's POV

Me and Ghost have been friends for awhile now I met them when they came to DirtMouth.

My parents had offered our spare room and they accepted we met and started to hang out.

I would always know if Ghost was in town and would normally be the first to greet them.

Ghost was allowed to stay whenever, they did rescue my father after all!

He was trapped in between GreenPath and Fog Cannon and Ghost snapped him out of his trance!

My father now wasn't allowed to go even near the underground area my mom is afraid...

"So how is it down there?" I ask with my usual small smile.

"It's okay... I saw where I was created not fun but I saw my sister!" I giggle and put two thumbs up.

"Wait your a vessel to right?" I nod and they think for a moment.

"That's neat sorry so many things are on my mind I forgot sorry." They apologize and I smile.

"It's fine you and your parents are vessels too right but not related to him?" I nod and Ghost stands up.

"I have to head off now see you Ginger!" I wave saying a quick bye watching my friend walk to the Stag Station nearby.

Once they are out of sight I get up from the metal and may I say uncomfortable bench and go to head inside.

"I'm home!" I say stepping inside closing the door behind me.

"Mom? Dad? What the? Wait there's a note...?" I pick it up and read it.

Dear Ginger,

Your father heard a scream for help and I went with him. I do not want a repeat of last time! There is food on the counter and of we aren't home by tomorrow send Ghost to find us, we will be nearby I believe... We both love you hun don't come after us dear I don't want you to get in any kind of trouble!

-Love Your Mother & Father

Okay I guess...

If someone is in trouble I wouldn't sit around neither would my parents.

I did notice Zote was gone so he's probably in trouble.

Makes sense.

I sigh and eat some dinner.

An hour goes by...

I'm reading a book.

Another hour...

I finished that book and started another.

Two hours...

I'm tired I'll head to bed soon.