Going On A Break

Scarlet's POV

He kissed my neck and I melted at that point but I pushed him away. His face held a confused expression.

"We have to stop"I said brushing my hair with my shaky hands.
"Why?"he asked still calm.
"Cause I don't want us to get carried away and go beyond this"
"Shit!" I heard him mumble. He just sat there not saying anything.

"Are you pissed?" I asked with a hint of fear.
"Take a guess!" He snapped, his beautiful green eyes turned almost black with anger.

How the hell did that happen.

"I need you to understand, I......"
"Shut the fuck up!" He yelled.
"I understand very well but do you understand? I'm trying my best here to keep my shit together but you don't even care!.
Do have the  slightest idea how hard this thing is fucking????"
He paused and took a deep breath.

"I'm done with this"
What????!!!!.
"I've got girls begging you have me but I choose you and you can't give me sex but the closet thing we have to that you take it away???. "

"Good then go to them! Cause I can't do it anymore, I can't fail my mom!"
"Uhh! Again with the mom theory, can you just stop!
Stop acting like you've been through hell when you've not. You act you've been through a lot when you've really not. Your dumbass father left your mother so what??.Just stop with all of it, you just want pity. Look I'm so fucking done with this nonsense. We are on a break, cause I can't deal with your good girl ass anymore,not right now" and with that he left.

**********
Its been a week since Damon and I went on a break. This break is breaking me, everywhere I looked I saw him and you the know worst part,he would be with some different girl. My heart broke each time I see him with some random chick. It hurts real bad, each one worst than the last.

What did this mean for our relationship, I know he said a break but it felt like a break up. To top it all of, people would give me a pity look whenever they saw me cause he went around with the girls on campus like we used to do.

"Miss Walter,are you okay?"My professor asked giving me a concerned look.
I shook my head"no,yeah I'm good"I couldn't even concentrate in class. What is happening to me?.

"But listen honey, be careful don't let him him take you with him when he's leaving"

Ugh! I guess I failed to do that because he's taken my entire heart with him and he doesn't even realize that he is breaking it into a million pieces.

Why doesn't he understand? Sure he said he does but I'm sure he doesn't or else he wouldn't have said all those things to me.

I miss him
No you don't
But I do, I really do. This one week has been hell for me.
Exactly for you,he doesn't give two shits his busy fucking someone by now.
My heart bled at the thought of him with someone else. Jealousy over took me. Sometimes I feel like I have no right to be angry or pissed of at him.

What I mean is that, since I can't give him what he wants then I shouldn't be angry that someone else to giving it to him and besides we are on a break meaning his allowed to do what he wants, which is to fuck.

I shouldn't be bothered,its none of my business.

Who you kidding,girl its your fucking business. He's your damn boyfriend!

Boyfriend?
Nah, not right now anyways. We are on a break.

Damn!why does it  hurt to think about. I always thought that sex won't be a problem I guess that I was wrong. I should have known better, of course its hard for him.

"Woah, you really changed him.

I guess the change didn't last.
Or maybe he didn't change at all.

Drawing myself out of my thoughts, I looked around and the hall was empty,every one had left. I grabbed my bag and left the hall, staring at the floor. As I made my way to the my next lecture which I'm sure as hell that I'm late for. I bumped in the brick wall but I quickly recognized that it wasn't a brick wall,I knew that chest to well,I had ran my hands over it too many times to count.

I raised my head and they met a pair of cold green eyes.
"Damon,can we...." I began
"Fuck off!"he snapped and pushed me lightly  but with just enough energy to leave me on the floor.
Tears slipped from my eyes but I quickly wiped them with the back of my hands.

I raised myself up and found a scratch on my knee.

Just great!

I took a trip to the washroom to take a look at myself in the mirror.

And cry.

Luckily, no one was in just me. I locked myself in a stall and cried my eyes out. My heart ached so bad, I had never seen him like that before. His eyes were ice cold and so was his heart.

I quickly wiped my eyes once I heard some one come in.
I got out the stall and put on a fake smile.

"Hey,are you and Damon still a thing?"the red head asked.
"I uh.......don't........know"I stuttered.
"What do you mean?"
"I don't wanna talk about it"I said  walking away.

Hey,its me again. What did you think about this chapter??
Do you think Damon and Scarlet's break??
Was he too harsh on her when she bumped into him???
Do you think his anger was justified???
Don't forget to vote and comment.
Mag!c#🖤