Fun Facts

Hello everyone thanx for reading my story it means a lot to me.

So here are some facts about this book. Cause this is not the original version of the story,a lot of things changed and this version is completely different from the original one so here are a few fact about SCARLET RED

1. In the original version,Damon and Scarlet never dated, they kissed but in a different location and after the kiss Damon said laughed at her when she asked if he had feelings for her because she did.
He said"you are not my type and that kiss meant nothing"
Of course he was lying, he wanted to protect her from his Dad

2. Dior never existed, in the original version because they were never together.

3. Charlotte was just a friend and not a best friend, she was just another character in the book that didn't really have a huge role.

4.In the original version,Scarlet and Kyle dated when she was trying to get over Damon, therefore Emily and Kyle never happened.

5. Damon and Emily weren't siblings in the original version. While writing this version it just came to my head and I decided it would be a nice thing, I guess.

6.  In the original version after things didn't work out with Kyle, Scarlet spent the rest of her college days alone and after that moved to New York and  began to date Maddox. Maddox was originally a white guy, who had a daughter.

7. Maddison was originally called Penelope but I realized that I did liked Maddison better.

8.She never got to know about Jane or his dad. Scarlet  was originally white but before I started writing thus version,I read some bwwm books and I linked it and decided to make her mixed.

9. In the original version, her grandma did not contact her and she did not get back with her mom's family

10. In the original version, they didn't end up together, Scarlet married Maddox and Damon got married to Penelope, so there was no Dior or Rainbow or Egypt.

And that's it for SCARLET RED, hope y'all enjoyed it and yes I know there are mistakes and plot holes.

Thank you taking time to read this book, it means a whole lot to me.

Don't forget to vote and comment.
Until next time

Mag!c#🖤