Kisses

Scarlet's POV

"My mom and dad met in college, they fell in love and after graduation he proposed. She said yes but her family didn't approve. Her family is really rich, she's the rich white girl and he was the black dude from the hood so you can see why they didn't approve. They were going to force her to marry someone else she didn't love. She ran away from home with him and her parents disowned her. They got married. Two years after, I was born. We were happy but one day, when I was five, he left home and left just a note. He didn't love her any more and he went to meet his new wife." I wiped the tears that fell as I told Damon the story.

"She must have lost it that day"
I chuckled"She lost her damn mind, she was going crazy and she cried a lot,she was broken beyond repair. She didn't want me to see her cry, she would lock herself up in her room and cry her eyes out. She told me never to trust anyone that day."

"Your dad is an asshole" Damon said quietly.
"A big one" I said.

"I'm sorry your mom had to go through all that"he says getting up, ready to leave.
I shrugged not knowing what to say.

"Hey, Damon thank you for listening"I said we we got to the door. He stares at me and kisses my forehead."I'll always be here for you Pebbles, always".

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜
Damon's POV
I get home form Scarlet's apartment and I can't stop thinking of her.

Her laugh, her smile,that beautiful curly hair, her breathtaking face, her lips.

Her
Ugh! What are you doing to me Scarlet?why are you so irresistible. I can't help myself around you, why??.

I go to bed with her still in my mind and it's killing me, what's this stupid need to protect her. At the restaurant, I saw how badly she was hurt my seeing her father, it made me feel sad but why?.

The next morning I woke up and found Emily in my room, sitting on the sofa.
"Why the hell are you in my room?!"I say
"Good morning to you too big brother"she says smiling.
Surprise, Emily is my half sister.
Her mom and my dad were having an affair while he was still married to my mom. Both women got pregnant at the same time but I was more a year before her and now I'm stuck with her.

"Where's dad?" I ask ignoring her greeting
"Out, gang business"
Fun fact, my father is the leader of a gang, which I'm in not by will any way, it was the only way to free my mom from the marriage.

My life is really complicated.
"So what do you want?"I say to Emily.
"I came because of Scarlet. I don't know what's going on but you need to be careful before dad finds out about her. We don't want her to end up like Jane"she said carefully.

"SHUT UP!"I snapped and she flinches
"Don't yell at me! I'm only trying to look out for my friend. Just be careful please"she said and left my room.

Ugh! Why did she have to bring her up,Jane.

I get out of bed and take a shower, head down for breakfast and find Emily and dad having breakfast.
Thought he went out? Maybe took care of the business early and came home.

I take a seat and join them. Emily and my father have a good relationship so they are the only ones talking. I just sat and ate my food.

"Damon, how has school been?"he asks
"Why do you care?"I reply coldly.
"Because I am your father and I care"he says, sounding pissed
"Care, that's funny"I chuckled to myself, enjoying the growing anger in his face.

"I..."he begins but Emily cuts him off.
"Let's not do this please?"she begs.
I drop my fork and leave the table.

I grab my keys and phone from my room and head out. I can't to be in same house with that man sometimes.

Christmas is almost here and I can't help but think of Pebbles, she's got no one to spend the holiday with so I'm going to ask her if she would like to spend it with me.

Its Saturday so I'm sure she's home reading. I bet her hair is packed in a messy bun with some curls falling on her face. She's probably with a pencil in between her lips.

Damn! What is wrong with me?!

Scarlet's POV
Sunday

There was a knock on my door by 1 am in the morning.

Who in there God damn mind visits someone at 1 in the morning?!

I open the door and find Damon in front of me, wearing sweat pants and a hoodie.

Even dressed like that, he's so beautiful. Snap out of it, girl

"Can I come in?"he asks and I let him in.

"What the fuck do you want?"I asked.
"Get dressed we're going out"he says.
"Hell nah, I ain't going no where"I say going back to my room. All I want to do is sleep and I won't let anybody stop me.

I feel a muscular hand snake around my waist pulling me out of my room.
"I can't fall asleep so you can't sleep too!" He says forcefully.
"I hate you!" I scream.
"No you don't, you adore me" he chuckles
"Keep dreaming boy"
I wanted him to let go of me, not because I didn't like it but because his touch, was driving me insane. It felt great and I can't afford to fall for him, I mean look at him who wouldn't fall for that handsome face and crazy person but that was problem. I'm not his type.

He turned me around and this time I was facing him, our eyes met and I couldn't deny it, it felt great to be in his arms. His eyes lowered and fell on my lips. Before I could even say my name, he kisses me. My eyes widened in shocked but I gave in and wrapped my arms around his neck, closing my eyes.

God damn!his lips are soft.

It was slow and gentle, his hands moved to my face as he increased the pace. My hands moved to his soft black hair.
God! I've always wanted to touch it
I let out a moan and he slipped his tongue in making the kiss hotter. It was the best feeling on earth.
We both pulled away at the same time, panting.

They caught feelings real fast don't you think so??? Who do you think Jane is??? I know things moved on really quick and I apologize for that, I didn't even realize it until later.
What do y'all think is gonna happen after this???
I kinda like this chapter...., I don't know but do tell me what you think in the comment section that's right and vote OK, ya girl needs it, thanks. Mag!c#🖤