chapter twenty nine

KIISHA

I didn't apologize. No, I couldn't apologize because I tried to. After Kiiti told me to apologise, I tried seeing him before I left for home but my driver arrived early and I had no other choice than to go home.

A day after I got home, I decided to go to his place but I only met his mum who told me he had left for Spain, he had gone to Lyra's place so soon. I returned home and chatted with my friends who were also spending their holiday outside the country, Kiishi was going to New York while Kiiti went to Miami.

"Daddy," my siblings squealed immediately my dad got into the house. He hugged them and smiled at them before noticing me.

"Welcome dad," I greeted with a smile which he returned.

He later went upstairs to meet mum and I went back to my room when my siblings had almost killed me with their natter.

"Kiisha," I heard my siblings call as they opened my door. Oh, goodness, why didn't I lock the door when I came up.

I looked up from my laptop and turned to them.

"What do you want?"

"Mom said to call you, it's time for dinner," Ikeoluwa said.

" Okay, I'm coming," I closed my laptop and turned to them as we all walked out of my room.

Mum and Dad were already at the dinning. Sumayah served our dinner of Spaghetti Surprise with chunks of meat and fish.

"So I'll be going for a business trip to Spain," Dad started as he took a sip of his Fanta.

"That's nice," mum commented as she chewed on her meat.

"So I decided we should all go on a family vacation so far the kids are on holiday"

Excitement sparkled in my eyes as he said this, I was hoping inwardly that we'll go to Barcelona so far that was were Jared was.

My siblings squealed in amusement and I wondered if they were as happy as I was.

"That's good then, so when are we leaving?" Mom asked and I just hoped we'll leave tomorrow.

" Tomorrow evening"

Prayer answered, I didn't know when my face creased into an amused smile.

"Kiisha, this one that you're happy yiii, hope there's nothing wrong?" Mom asked and I shook my head before turning to dad.

"Dad, where are we going in Spain?"

"Barcelona," a huge grin appeared on my face. The smile didn't reduce till we left the dining, I went straight to my room after our dessert and picked up my phone.

I opened my WhatsApp and slid into Jared's DM, I greeted him, he read the message but didn't reply. Is this guy really angry with me?

I tried again and he did the same, I decided to call him but later remembered I didn't have his Spain number.

I chatted with my friends and informed them I was going to Barcelona for the holidays, Kiiti told me to keep on trying to apologize to Jared and to ensure he accepts my apology before we resumed.

We arrived at El Prat Airport and a white convertible car drove us to an hotel that I didn't know it's name, it was when we got there that I realized it was Jared's Uncle's hotel, one of the hotels we'd stayed during our sports excursion to Valencia and Barcelona. I smiled at this and made a mental note to know it's name.

We were checked in to our rooms and I loved it, the only annoying part was me sharing a room with my siblings, though they were staying on another bed but those stubborn beasts would surely disturb my peace. Dad and mom were staying at the room beside us.