chapter twenty four

JARED

Seconds went by and she didn't go. What's really wrong with this girl? Kiisha would be here any minute from now because we were going to my dad's company to collect the conical flasks and I didn't want her to meet Sharon, she would surely spoil my plans.

"Sharon, you have to go, I need to go see my dad," I said in a convincing manner, she closed my photo album and jumped down my bed.

"Well, my classmates too are coming over to my place, so I need to go too," she replied with a smile.

I smiled and fist bumped the air when she turned to pick up her phone from the bed.

"Won't you see me off?" she questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"I will," well that's the least I could do.

"Let's go," she said as she placed her hand on my shoulder.

We walked out of the house with her hand draped over my shoulder. Her house was down the estate. As soon as we got out of the gate, someone bumped into us.

"Are you blind?" Sharon shouted. The person raised up her head in annoyance and it turned out to be Kiisha. Oh my goodness.

I didn't quickly recognize her because she was in a white crop top and black jeggings, I'd never seen Kiisha in trousers and I must say she looks nice in the jeggings.

She looked at Sharon's hand on my shoulder and scoffed before turning to Sharon. I knew trouble was brewing.

"Who is the blind one here? It's as clear as crystal that you're the blind one and you're not only blind but foolish to ask such a stupid question, how can someone be this senseless as a stone?"

Oh oh, Sharon dropped her hand from my shoulder and clapped.

"You have a big ego to talk to me like that, who do you think you are? You're nothing but an hungry buffalo"

"I can't blame you but the stupidity that is your twin sister, you myopic gullible nuisance," Kiisha retorted as
rolled her eyes and moved closer, she got in between the two of us by pushing Sharon away and entering the gate.

"Who the hell is she?" Sharon yelled when she finally got up from where Kiisha had pushed her.

"She's my friend"

She shook her head, "I don't know you keep a crazy person as a friend"

"She isn't crazy," I deadpanned.

"Then what is she? I can't believe you're siding that brain sick idiot over me your girlfriend," she shook her head dramatically.

"Don't you ever call her a brain sick idiot again and point of correction you aren't my girlfriend, I broke up with you," I snapped in an attempt to keep my cool. She was already getting on my nerves.

"I'm still your girlfriend and there's nothing any one can do about it, not even that ugly maniac you call your friend," she snarled in fury.

My anger got incensed and I grabbed her hand, "If you ever say anything ill about her again, you'll get it from me, now get the hell out of my sight," I let go of her arm angrily and turned to enter the gate.

"I'll show the two of you," she snapped her fingers and hissed while I got into the house irately.

I walked into the living room, saw Kiisha seated on one of the couch pressing her phone, she looked up at me, hissed and turned back to her phone.

"Riff," I called and moved closer to her.

She raised her head from the phone, glared at me and turned back to the phone.