Truth? (Chapter 15)

It was (Y/N)!!
I quickly ran to her and pulled her into a hug, She hugged back.
I felt tears roll down my cheeks, She pulled away from the hug and wiped my tears while holding my hand with her other.

"Don't cry, It's alright. I missed you guys too."
"I can't believe it.. How long have you been of the hospital?"
"Yesterday, The doctors told me I could finally go home again yesterday, But I told them not to tell you guys since I wanted it to be a surprise for today, I also asked for Dust, Cil, Comu, Palette, Dad and Chara's help for the surprise which you probably already knew since they're the ones who dragged you four up here."
"We know, But can you Promise me you won't do anything like that ever again.. I don't know what I'll do if We lose you one day.."
"Hey, It's alright to cry. But I don't like seeing you upset, It breaks my heart to see my Friends and Family cry. And of course, I promise. But will you promise me, One day, Even if I'm gone. You will still smile."
"I can't break my promise for my Friends and or Family can't I? Of course I promise!"
"Heh, Come here guys."

Everyone ran or walked over and hugged and or kissed (Y/N).
"We're glad you're okay and finally back, (Y/N)."
"Thanks Mr. Reaper! I'm glad to be back again, I missed you guys. And because of that I regretted jumping off because I had to stay in the hospital for 2 months."
"Yeah, Not gonna lie but, Those 2 months felt like 2 years."
"Oh- Pffth- I was gonna say the same!"
"Wait what?"
"Mind reader!"
"Not!"
"Are!"
"Not."
"Are."
"Okay you win."
"Victory to (Y/N)!"
"Yeah yeah, Whatevs now get to class before y'all are late."
"Oh yeah, I forgot about that."
"Lel."

We all laughed and went down from the roof to their classrooms, Some people noticed (Y/N) and Some gave her kisses on the forehead and cheek, Some gave her hugs, Some gave her Death Glares which Me, Comu, and Palette shot back at them while (Y/N) isn't looking.

The reason why We're walking (Y/N) to her first class is because we wanna make sure no one hurts her.
She just came back and already gets bullied again? Nope, Not gonna happen. Not while we're here.

"Welp, Here's your Class (Y/N)."
"Not sure if it's safe to open."
"Why?"
"Last time they threw a ball at her face when she opened the door."
"Oh."
"Eh, They don't even know I'm back so it's probably safe, For now at least."
"J-just be careful.."
"I will."

She opened the door and a ball was thrown at her with a fast pace, She dodged and grabbed the ball and threw it to the hallways and put her hands behind her.

"Sup guys! Glad I'm back?"
"(Y/N)?! But- How!? We thought you were-"
"Dead? Well you thought wrong, Guess you didn't miss me huh?"
"Nobody did!"
"Well let me see.... Nobody is perfect, Nobody missed me, Then everyone missed me. It's that simple."
"HA! DAAAAAAAMN! DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY NOW BITCHES?!"
"S-shut up, Comu."
Undyne, Asriel and BP said.
I chuckled and saw PJ smiled a little and looked away, I thought it was just my imagination so I shrugged it off, I waved bye to (Y/N), Comu and Palette and headed to the library.

~PJ's POV~
(Finally a POV change :'D)

"Nobody did!"
Undyne, Asriel and BP all said in unison.
'I did..If only you knew..'
Then (Y/N) said;
"Well let me see.... Nobody perfect, Nobody missed me, Then everyone missed me. It's that simple."
Comu, Palette and Goth laughed and or chuckled.
"HA! DAAAAAAAMN! DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY NOW BITCHES?!"
Comu yelled as she continued to laugh, I smiled a little bit looked away to not let anyone see it.
Soon Goth left and Comu, (Y/N) and Palette sat down.
I went back to talking to my Friends and we sat down.