Meeting the Nerds and Jocks (Chapter 1)

Chara walked Inside the school and I walked far behind him.

He may be the Older one from the two of us. But I'm the protective one from the both of us.

We walked to the principal's office to get my schedule.

°~<Time Table>~°

1st Period - Music
2nd Period - Art
3rd Period - P.E.
Recess
4th Period - Cooking
Free Period
5th Period - History
Lunch
6th Period - Astrology
7th Period - Gymnastics

We went to our lockers and put our stuff inside, I grabbed a book and a pen and Chara dropped me off in Music Class.

I thank him and went inside and sat I started drawing in my book until the bell rang. The students began coming in and sitting down.

Soon the teacher came.
"Good morning class. My name is Cotton Candy or you may call me Mr. Cotton. I heard we have a new student today, May you please come up here and introduce yourself?"

I stood up and went in front.
"Good morning Everyone, My name is (Y/N) (L/N), I'm 15 Years old. I'm Cross Chara's Sister, I hope that we can become good friends!"

"Thank you Ms. (Y/N), You may now go back to your seat."

I nodded and sat back down.
Mr. Cotton started teaching and I looked at my watch and Brother did say that Mr. Cotton is blind, Sometimes he needs help finding or determine things.

So I raised my hand and said
"Mr. Cotton. Sorry to interrupt, But it's almost time for next class."
He nodded
"Alright, Thank you Ms. (Y/N), Since we only have a few minutes left. Would anyone like to come upfront and sing a song?"

Everyone stayed silent.
"I can sing, Mr. Cotton."
He looked(wut?-) at my direction and smiled and nodded.

I went to the front and played my piano.

(Play Song Above)

You were the shadow to my light

Did you feel us?

Another star

You fade away

Afraid our aim is out of sight

Wanna see us

Alight

Where are you now?

Where are you now? Oh-Oh...

Where are you now?

Was it all in my fantasy?

Where are you now?

Were you only imaginary?

Where are you now?

Atlantis

Under the sea

Under the sea

Where are you now?