What's the surprise for? (Chapter 14)

HOLD UP!-
Sorry I haven't been updating this chapter- Again- My data was low qwq
But it's back now! During that I made a few chapters :'3
Anyways- Onto the chapter! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Goth's POV~

(Yes Goth was the one who saved her! Did you guess it right? :D)

It's been a few hours, I hope she's alright. I swear I'm gonna kick their asses after this.

I sighed and leaned back.
Then a Nurse came out of the room.

"Patient (Y/N) (L/N) Visitors?"
"Yes? Is she okay?"
"Yes, She's perfectly fine now. But she has a few broken bones due to the fall. But she'll be fine in a matter of time soon. You may go in and see her, We'll call you when visiting hours are over."
"Alright, Thank you."

The Nurse nodded and I got up from my seat and entered the room.
As I entered I saw (Y/N) laying on the bed. I looked down and sighed and walked over to (Y/N)'s bed.
I sat down and held her hand.

"Hey (Y/N), The nurse told me you were feeling a little better now so I came to see you.
She also told me you barely survived..
Don't you know what I would've done if you didn't survive that fall?!"

I burst into tears and covered my face as more tears slid down my cheeks.
I then felt a small movement on her Bed so I looked up and saw (Y/N) looking at me with a weak smile.

I smiled back and hugged her carefully as to not hurt her due to the broken bones from the fall.
"H-hey, Don't c-cry.. You k-know i'll never l-leave you guys.."
"I know, i-it's just.. *sniff* I d-don't know what I-i'll do i-if y-you didn't survive.."
"Hey Hey, Don't s-say that, y-you know i'll never ever l-leave you guys no matter w-what.."
"Heh, Anyways. Let's just wait for the others to arrive, They told me they're on their way."
"A-alright."

Soon the others arrived and we explained to them what happened.
Well, I explained since (Y/N)'s throat was quite sore so I did the explanation for her.

About a few hours later the Nurse knocked and came in the room and told us that Visiting Hours were over.
We all gave her goodbye kisses and hugs, We were all very upset that we had to leave even if it took hours before the visiting hours were over It still didn't feel enough.

We all went home and Xahji and Our Parents did their best to cheer me up, Thankfully they were able to at least make me laugh, chuckle, smile, smirk and or grin.

If (Y/N) had some broken bones then that means she'll be at the hospital for a good while which also means that We won't be able to see her for a while until after school.

At least gives me and the others time to make everyone believe that this stupid rumor that's spreading is fake, Then when (Y/N) is finally able to leave teh hopital and come back to school she'll be happy again!

I always loved making (Y/N) Smile or Laugh, She's like a Little Sister to me. When I see her or my friends and or family cry or upset I always get furious and try to comfort them and when they tell me who or what made them upset I'd always wait for them to leave and then I'll go and confront whoever made them upset.

Yep, I'm very protective of my Friends. I may not seem like it but I can admit that I am Protective to my Closest or Bestest Friends.

Anyways....
Seconds turned into Minutes.
Minutes turned into Hours.
Hours turned into Days.
Days turned into Weeks.
Weeks turned into Months.

It has been 2 Months since (Y/N) has been recovering in the hospital, Everyone and Everything was never really the same when (Y/N) went to the hospital. Huh, Guess even if they hate her they still miss her at least a little bit.

It was time for school so I got ready to not keep the others waiting too long, Who are the others I'm talking about?
Well Palette, Dust, Comu, Cil, Chara and Mr. Cross came over today, They said they had a surprise for us.

I thought of what day it is and didn't have a clue about the surprise, It's not an occasion so what's the surprise for? Dunno, But I am very excited. Something tells me that this surprise is gonna be the best.

I got ready and went downstairs where the others are, They were already sitting at the dining room while Father cooked breakfast.

Soon he finished and we all ate our breakfast, After eating I helped Father clean the dishes to finish early. After cleaning the dishes we grabbed our stuff and head to our car and drove to school.

On our way there, Palette told us we had to wear a Blindfold until we reach the rooftop. I had a feeling the Surprise may either be bad or good, But they're our best friends so we could trust them right?

Soon the car came to a stop and Father parked the car, We got out and Palette gave us some blindfolds, We put it on and they all led us to the rooftop.

Soon Comu told us to stop and take off the blindfolds. So we did as told, After we took off our Blindfolds we saw a girl standing there with her back facing us, She was wearing a Lavender Dress that reached up her knees, And she was wearing matching flats. Her Dress and Hair was blowing from the cold wind.

I thought she looked familiar until she turned around.
It was....

(Ey!- Sorry I ended it like this- :'D
Anyways, Sorry I didn't update this sooner btw- q-q
Welp, Peace out Dreamers! ^^)