°~<INTRO>~°

Today was the first day of School.
I got up and went to the shower. After that I grabbed my clothes and wore it.

(that's what your clothes look like, But you also have white gloves to prevent your powers from hurting anyone or anything

(that's what your clothes look like, But you also have white gloves to prevent your powers from hurting anyone or anything.)

I went downstairs while brushing my hair. I went to the dining area and My Brother's still not here, Not surprised.
Our butlers started making breakfast and soon my Brother, Chara, Came down and sat at the dining table.

"Good morning Everyone"
Greeted by my Brother.

"Good morning Prince Chara and Princess (Y/N), How do you feel about your first day of school?"
Mark replied.

"Pretty nervous, But. I guess it's fine"
I said, Chara nodded in agreement.

Soon the food was ready and we started eating.

After we finished we got our bags and waved goodbye to everyone. We went outside to our car and sat down inside, Chara sitting next to me.

The car started driving to the school. I was, Indeed, Nervous for this school. People say there are a lot of bullies there. But in any case, I was also excited due to the fact that we will be having new friends.

But when we arrived, Everyone else was a Monster. There are only a few people here, most are monsters such as; Skeletons, Cats, Dogs, Fish, Dinosaurs, Bunny, and others.

The car stopped in front of the school. As Chara and I got out, People and Monsters looked at us.
The car drove off once we had entered the school.

I was excited, Though I know.
That it was just the beginning.

Hi, My name's (Y/N) (L/N). Of course, you probably already knew.
I'm 15 Years Old and I have an Older Brother named Chara. People call him 'Cross Chara' or 'CC'
I call him 'Chara', or sometimes, 'Brother'. I prefer calling him Brother since it shows respect that i appreciate him being my Brother.

He's about 16 Years old. And i'm just a year younger than him. He's a Jock. But for me, You're probably wondering...

What am I?

Well, My friend, That is an excellent question. And the answer to that is.

I'm Neither. Not a Jock, Not a Nerd.
This may be- "The NaJ Highschool" But i'm neither.

People say that i'm a Nerd, 'Cause i like reading.

People say that i'm a Jock, 'Cause i like sports and stuff.

But no. I'm not. But I know.
That you're still curious of what I am.

Well

I'm a Spirit.