Chapter 11

Brianna's POV

Right now ? Ion know what to do . You got my girlfriend Liyah in a hospital bed because she's just been shot by god knows who . And you got Rosie my other girl getting phone calls stating the incident .
But don't think ion got a clue on who did this shit . Just know when my baby home and safe , I'm on it 💥 .

~ 2 weeks later ~
My baby's finally out the hospital and now I'm going to work: Finding Trey ass . I have a feeling that he did this shit . Only because I was fucking with his cousin .

Liyah POV
Your girl finally out the hospital and I barely remember getting shit . Only thing I remember was being with my cousin Trey and some homeboys from school and shit . I'm finna hit up the homies to see what was good . But first I had to treat my baby .

Brianna's POV
I told Junior about the situation and he was ready to bust 🔫 . And I was to . We had a plan set and everything . 1) I was gonna call Trey and tell him that I miss him and wanna link up . 2) meet at the park at night so Junior can from a far. 3) Flatline !
Simple but it was bound to work . As I was about to call Trey up LeiLei called .
LeiLei: Bae get ready.
Me: for what? I was about to head out .
LeiLei: I wanna go to the mall with my baby and then out to eat . Come on .
Me: Okay bae come in 2 hours .
I was ready to see Trey and end this shit but imma wait one day ... that nigga better spend it right 💣 .
I got in the shower and then got dressed . I wore a white tee , grey and black joggers , my Nike socks , & my forces . And then I called Rosie .
Me: baby ?
Rosie: yes baby .
Me: I know who shot Liyah and imma get they ass tomorrow .
Rosie: I think I do too . I have a feeling it was Miranda .
Me: I was thinking Trey .
Rosie: nah , I thought so too . But , I went by Trey house this morning and he told me what happened they was all chilling and Miranda walked in . I thought his ass was lying so I went Miranda house and she told me she did . And told me not to tell you which I thought was dumb cause I tell you everything .
Me: bruh I was ready to end Trey life today with Junior . now , how imma tell Junior that his bitch almost ended Liyah life & now imma end hers .
Rosie: man , just know when you ready im there 🔫💥 .
Me: 💯
I was ready to just go up stairs tell Junior then head over to Miranda house . But I had to go to the mall with Liyah . But before that , I gotta go somewhere ... quick.