Chapter 7 ; What Happen Last Night ?

I woke up saturday morning around 11:30 with body next to me . We were laying back to back & I was to scared to see who it was . After 5 minutes of guessing & thinking about who it could be I remember one thing from last night & that was this tall , light-skinned boy , with curly hair . & thats it . I finally decided to look & it was a girl but it wasn't Rosie & it wasn't LeiLei .

It was Miandra!!!! I quickly woke the bitch up .

Me ; what the fuck you doing in my bed ?

I said while shaking the fuck out of her . She looked at me & said something that I really hope she would .

Her ; so im guessing you didnt like what happen between us last night ?
Me ; & what tf happen last night ?
Her ; you dont remember the kissing , touching , rubbing , & then we came to room & started....

I cut her off cause I couldnt imagine her saying what I thought she would say .

Me ; so you telling me we did it last night ?
Her ; *nods head*
Me : okay listen you gonna tell me everything that happened last night cause honestly I cant remember shit . Im trying & all I see is a long haired , light-skinned boy . & this stays between us & only us . If LeiLei & Rosie finds out then Junior will too . Now we bout to get ready & head to Rosie house cause maybe I was with her before all this . So you can find some shit in the clothes & dont use my fucking toothbrush bitch !
Her : yeah yeah whatever .

She said as I was walking to the bathroom . I did my hygiene thing & put my hair into a high bun . I got out the bathroom to see Miandra wearing my red & white stripped tank top , high waisted ripped jeans , & my red vans . I told her that she looked cute because she actually did . I put on my pink & brown tribal crop top , true religion ripped jeans , & brown combat boots . I put my pink bandana around my head . I sat on the bad & waited for Miandra to get out the bathroom when I got a text from my homeboy Justin ; aye Brianna ? last night was fun & remember our deal meet me at the warehouse on 27 street & be that at 8 . I just looked at the message trying to figure out what "our deal" could be . I remember Junior getting the same message a while back when he first got in the drug game . Could I have asked to be in it ?

Miandra finally walked out the bathroom & came over to me she looked at the message that I was staring at & she said something that I was surely thinking .

Her ; oh y'all talking for a while when we all got together .
Me ; where ? & who got together ?
Her ; here at your house & me , you , Justin , Rosie , LeiLei , & of course your brother Junior was here .
Me ; why were you all here ?
Her ; cause Junior called a meeting to tell us something but I don't remember what .
Me ; how come we both cant remember shit ?!? like this shit is getting so fucking aggravating ! First I wake up in bed with you & then I get a text Justin saying that we got a deal that I dont even know of ! not even a fucking clue !

I was yelling so loud that I guess Junior heard cause he came barging in .

Junior ; what tf you yelling for ?
Me ; I told yo bitch ass to knock before you come in . Nosey ass .
Junior ; Miandra ? What are you doing here ?
Miandra ; nothing . Me & Brianna bout to head to Rosie house .
Junior ; but why tf are you here ?!? You guys arent even friends !
Me ; okay listen here nigga ! You getting on my last fucking nerves asking hella questions ! Miandra if you dont get him the fuck out Im telling him whats up & thats the truth !

Miandra quickly pushed Junior out the room . While he was yelling "bitch wtf you talking about ? I swear to god if I find out from someone else its hell to pay . Best believe that." Y'all dont how many time Ive heard my brother say that & dont do shit at all .

I grabbed my Galaxy , purse , & keys & went down stairs . I seen Miandra trying to get Junior to settle down . Which is looking pretty impossible .

Me ; Miandra lets go !!!
Miandra ; alright I'll meet you in the car in 5 minutes .
Me ; The Black & Silver Range Rover & you got 3 minutes .

Miandra finally got out the house & we were on our way to Rosie's house . I didnt call cause I aint know if she would respond because of something I cant remember from yesterday .

We finally arrived at Rosie's house to sitting outside on her porch . She looked me with the biggest smile on her face . I got out the car & gave the biggest hug & picked her up .

Her ; hey bae . You look so pretty .
Me ; thanks bae .
Her ; why the hell is Miandra here ?
Me ; its along story I'll tell you later but I guess were cool now .

We walked into her house & me & her went to her room while Miandra stayed on the couch . I told Rosie about everything from me & Miandra waking up in the same bed to the text from Justin . She said that she would try as hard as she can to help me with my problem . Its 6 o'clock & Im planning on meeting with Justin to see what tf "our deal" is/was .

Miandra , Rosie , & I watched the Pretth Little Liars marathon until 7:45 & we headed out . We all got in my Range Rover & went to the warehouse . When we got there the only person there was just so I doubt this was a meeting about getting me in the game because there would be a group of niggas watching me like Im some stripper . I got out the car & went over to Justin . While Miandra & Rosie watches from the car .

Justin ; hey Brianna . You ready ?
Me ; Im sorry but I honestly cant remember nothing from last night . So can you tell me what Im "ready" for ?
Justin ; last night when we were at your house you came up to me & said that you was interested in becoming a dancer .
Me ; what do you mean dancer ?
Justin ; you know a stripper ?
Me ; hell motherfucking no ! Justin you knew me for so fucking long & you honestly think that I would become a fucking stripper as long Ive known you ? really ?
Justin ; Im sorry I just forgot Brianna chill .
Me ; okay listen . You gonna get in my car . Sit in the seat . & your gonna help me remember what the fuck what happen last night ! Get it ? got it ? Now get tf in the car !

I drove to my house to see a black van in my driveway that I havent seen before. I walked in side slowly with my friends behind . I turned on the lights to something that made me die inside by seeing this person on the floor lying died on my living room floor .