The Talk

Brianna POV
I had to make a quick stop before hitting up the mall with Liyah. Somewhere I really ain't wanna go but I knew it would help me. I went not wanting to fight, kill, nothing ! I just wanted an explanation. I got to the driveway and walked up to the door. I really ain't wanna knock at the door but when I did she opened the quick. "Hey Taylor."

Taylor Thomas. The love of my life at one point. She cheated on me every chance she could. I guess 2 years didn't mean nothing to her after all the love we had well I had. We met the summer when we both were going to middle school. She was the first girl I ever loved. I feel like no one has or will replace her not even Rosie. But Liyah I feel can replace her without a doubt and I will still love after all that.

When she opened the door she starred at me for a good 3 minutes. I guess she was collecting her thoughts, you know ? Probably thinking like "Why is she here?"

After I broke up with her, I told her that she would never see me again & I've kept that promise so far. Until now.

"How could someone still look that fucking gorgeous?" she said. Taylor is your typical stud. Dreadhead, 5'6 , a couple tattoos here and there, shoe game, and a voice that everyone wants.

"Always flirting. Can I come in and talk?" I said.
"Sure." She said.

Taylor was the only person I could really talk to. So, I feel she could help me with this problem.

We walked into her house and nothing was different. I followed her to her room but I already knew where to go. I sat down at her desk and she sat on her bed which felt real far when it was really like 5 steps away. It was real quiet until she said something.

"I'm glad you came over baby. I've missed you. You turned on me, never text me back. I try calling Rosie but she doesn't answer. Only Miranda does but apparently y'all aren't friends anymore. "

"Speaking of Miranda. I need some advice on something." After telling her the whole situation she was in shock.

"How can someone be so grimy like that? What you want me to do to her cause you know I got your back?"

"I want you to go to her crib. I want you to fuck with her head tell me everything down to what she had for breakfast. Act like you actually fuck with her and hit me up in a week."

Taylor POV
When Brianna knocked my door I thought she want to work on us. I'm in love her. I fucked up & I know she gotta girl but fuck that. When she told me about Miranda I couldn't believe it. They were so close when we were together and I'm doing this for Brianna✊🏼.

Brianna POV
After I left Taylor house. I went straight to Liyah house. I knocked on the door & she was so cute. A black & white Nike Jumpsuit & white huaraches. I had to give a kiss. Then the questions came.
Liyah: where did you have to go ? what happened ?
Me: I had to go to Taylor house.

I told Liyah about Taylor once when we first started dating I didn't think she would remember.

Liyah: why the fuck you was there ?
Me: I told her about the situation & she said she'll help me out. Chill ion want her baby.
Liyah: I hope so. Now let's go so we can hurry up & get back & "chill" 😈😋😋😋