Chapter 5 ; I Promise

Brianna POV

She Tried To Act Like Aint Know What I Was Talking About . So , I Tried One More Time .

Me: Why Junior ?!?

She Finally Decided To Speak .

Miandra: He Asked Me Out & Said Yes .

Me: I Feel Like The Only Reason You Fucking With Him Is Because He MY Brother ! & To Be Honest I Really Dont Give A Fuck . *I Start Laughing* So Y'all Can Do What Y'all Cause I Aint Mad At You GG Have Fun But Just Know Y'all Aint Lasting Long.

& I Walked Away . Dont Nobody Got Time For That Bitch .

Miandra POV

So Brianna Came Up To Me Today Asking Junior My Bae & Threatening That We Not Gonna Last Like Bitch Who That Fuck You Think You Is You Gonna Do Shit To Fuck Up What We Got Going Cause Hoe I Aint Gonna Let You. The Only Reason You Won The Fight Was Because You I Tripped I Know That Sounds Like An Excuse Or Whatever But Mofos Its True !

Brianna POV

After I Walked Away It Was Time To Go To Class . As I Walking Inside That Boring Ass Biology Class Someone Grabbed Me & Pulled Me Around The Corner . When The Person Stopped Pulling I Was Gonna Yell But The Girl Was Kissing Me & The Girl Was LeiLei . I Pushed Her Off Me & Spazzed !

Me: Bitch The Fuck Is Wrong With You Pulling & Then Kissing Me . We Aint Together , You Not Me Girlfriend So Therefore You Cant Be Doing That Shit . I Was Gonna Smack Your Ass But I Love You .

Everything Went Silent

I Cant Believe I Just Told Her I Love Her Like Ive That Feeling When Everything Was Going Good & I Wanted To Tell Her . But , Not Like This . No Right Now .

We Stood In Silence For About 5 Minutes & Late For Class Btw & Then Finally Said Something , Something Sweet .

LeiLei: I Love You Too Bri . I Really Wanna Say Im Deeply Sorry For What I Did . Can You Please Forgive Me & Be Mines Again ?

Me: & Im Sorry For Slapping You & Talking All That Shit . But Before I Say Yes You Have To PROMISE Me You Wont Do It Again .

LeiLei: I PROMISE & I Wont .

Me: Then Yes I Will .

We Started Kissing & Holding Each Other Tight. Im So Happy Were Back Together & I Aint Gonna Flex I Missed Her . I Needa Stop Being So Hardheaded All The Time.