Chapter 18

It's time. I'm about to graduate with my people. I'm so hype. I never been so happy. I'm with the love of my life, Taylor. And I have all my friends: Justin, Rosie, Miranda, Liyah and of course my brother, Junior. 

I'm at home right now with Taylor and everybody else. We were all getting ready in separate rooms for graduation.

"Sneaky, you look so beautiful." Taylor said.

I looked at Taylor, she was wearing a black button down shirt and black slacks with blue loafers. She looked so daddyish lol. So yummy.

She smirked at me, "Sneaky, I know I look good but you don't have to stare."

I laughed, "Shut up. And you're not tired of calling me sneaky?"

"No. It fits you."

I sighed and turned back to the mirror. I was a blush pink tit fitted dress and gold heels. My hair was in box braids and I had gold jewelry in them. I looked good.

I turned around to look at Taylor and she was already gone. Okay, whatever. I grabbed my phone, purse, cap and gown and headed downstairs. Everyone was already dressed and all waiting on me.

"Finally hoe! We been waiting." Junior of course had to say something.

Taylor stood on the living room table, "If I could get everyone's attention!"

No one cared.

"Aye, y'all shut the fuck up!" Everybody got quiet. She smiled, "Thank you."

"Im gonna make this quick so we could get out of here. This year has been one of the best. I got my girl back and I met all y'all. But fuck y'all, it's about my girl..."

We all laughed.

"... Brianna Walker. You are so beautiful to me and I'm so proud of you. I love you with all my heart and I promise I will always be by your side no matter what...."

I began to cry and she did too.

".... I know we gotta go so imma be quick with this. Sneaky, I adore you and earlier you asked me if I'll ever stop calling you sneaky..."

She got off the table and walked towards and got on one knee.

".... Say yes so one day I can you my wife. Will you marry me?"

Oh my fucking goodness. Everybody began to cheer and yell. Taylor opened the Jared's box and there was a huge ring, it was shining. It had to be about 14k. I was frozen.

"Say yes Brianna. Hurry up bitch." I looked and seen Rosie.

I looked down at Taylor, "YES! Yes! Yes!"

She got up and kissed me then put the ring on my finger. I never loved my left hand so much. I looked at Taylor, "So you want me to be Mrs. Brianna Thomas?"

She smiled, "Duh."

Junior came over to us and hugged us, "Say a few words Bri."

He pushed me towards the table, "Well thank yo hoe. First I want to start and that baby I love you and you're all I ever wanted. No offense Liyah..."

We all laughed at my pettiness.

"... Liyah, I'm happy we remained friends. It's all love. Miranda I love you. Even though I had to beat your ass, you had sex with my ex, shot her, then had sex with me, and then dated my brother. You know what, why are you we friends?..."

I laughed.

Miranda laughed, "Because you love me bitch that's why. Move on."

".... That's true I love you. Rosie, we have our up and downs but I will always love you and you will and be by my side. You too Justin. I love you so freaking much. And Junior, my hoe, thank you for everything. Even though you dated the girl I hated. You took me out of that house and I will always love you for that. You provided me with so much and protected me and never complained..."