Chapter 9 ; Trey .

~ Flashback 🙈🙊🙉 ~

It was my birthday 🎉🎈🎊 & I had went out with my friends (Rosie, Asia, Deaundra, Mimi, & Mantha). Trey was gonna go but he was taking to long & so I decided to call.

"Babe where you at? I wanna go turn up with my friends!" I said hype asf .

"Im omw bae. Dont leave without me cause I got something to show you. & I dont want you drinking ." He said kind of nervous .

"Okay babe I wont. Love you ."

"Love you too" he said then hung up.

The reason Trey didn't want me to drink was because I was 1 month pregnant by Trey. I didn't tell anyone & still refuse to just because I don't want to tell them the whole terrifying story behind it.

~ 1O Minutes Later 💨 ~

We all decided to leave because we were getting tired of waiting. I planned to go this new club called "ClubDvpe👌" Me & Rosie walked in holding hands & all eyes were on us 👀 as always. Rosie dragged me straight to the bar so she could get a drink. As Rosie was ordering a drink I felt someone touching me hips I turned around fast asf to see a light-skin , thick , tatted , red haired white girl behind me.

"Hey baby girl. How your fine ass doing tonight?" She said in her sweet voice.

"Hey hun. Im good, wanna dance?"

"Sure."

We walked to the dance floor & I grind on her for about three songs. Then, we headed to the bar. & she handed me a drink. I kept telling her no. But, she kept pressuring me then eventually I drunk it, then took another, & another. Once, I was finished my stomach felt the worse it ever did in my whole life. I told my girls that Im not feeling good & ready to go home & we did just that. On our way home I kept getting constant phone calls from Trey but I just ignored them. Asia drove & dropped me off first I said bye & I love you to everyone then I walked to the front door. I seen Trey's car in the driveway I knew shit was about to hit the motherfucking fan 👏 .

I walked in to see Trey on the couch watching to tv .

"Hey Babe." I said trying to kiss him.

"Bitch Get Tf Out My Face! I Told Yo Ass To Wait For Me & Don't Fucking Drink! I Can Smell The Alcohol On Your Stink Ass Breath. Like What Tf Are You Thinking? That Your Not Pregnant ? & That Your Not Single ? I Was Gonna Propose To Yo Ass Tonight But I Guess Not! Just Shut Tf Up Please & Leave Me Alone !" He said yelling & looking down at me.

*Brianna Crying* "Babe Im Sorry We Were Just Tired Waiting & I Wanted To Have A Good Time."

*Slaps, Punches, & Kicks Brianna In The Stomach* "Bitch Ion Give A Flying Fuck About You & That Damn Baby!"

In That Moment I Felt Like Shit. Trey Packed His Shit & Left. I Went To The Doctors Office The Next Day & Found Out The Baby Died Inside Me Because Of The Abuse & Alcohol 😢 . That Was The Worse Year Of My Fucking Life All Because Of Trey 😩 .

~ End Of Flashback 🙈🙉🙊 ~

"Im Sorry Babe I Gotta Go See You Tomorrow At School." Aliyah Said Kissing Me.

"Alright I Love You Too Bae. See You Tomorrow & Get Home Safely."

~ 2 Hours Later ~

*Phone Ringings Migos - Handsome & Wealthy Plays*

*Ion Know Why I Came In This Club With You Girl.....*

"Yeah Babe. Wassup?"

"Brianna ! Brianna ? Hurry Up & Come To The Health Central Hospital. Aliyah Has Been Shot." She said yelling.

"Omg Rosie What Happen? Who Did It? Is She Okay?" I Said Crying.

"Ion Know Im Omw Over There Now."

"Come Get Me Please. Im Not In A Stable State To Drive." I Said Still Crying.

*Ends Call*

~ Rosie POV 🙉 ~

OMG 🙊 ! Hearing My Girl Cry Made Me Mad Asf ! Even Though She Go With Aliyah Stud Ass ! Before While I Was Driving Home From I Gotta Call From Trey Saying That He Just Shot Aliyah His Cousin Because She Go With His Ex Brianna . But , Person On Phone Didn't Sound Like Trey It Actually Was A Girl & That Wasn't Trey's Actual Phone Number Because Changed It A Week Before . So , Who Was The Bitch That Shot Aliyah & Calling My Phone & Not Brianna's Or Anyone Else's ?

~ Brianna's POV 🙉 ~

As I Was Waiting For Rosie To Pick Me I Was Thinking The Fuck Would Do This To My Baby LeiLei ? Junior ? Nah Cause He Was In His Room. Rosie ? Nah Why Would She Snitch On Herself . Miandra ? Nah Cause Me & Her Cool Now. I Couldn't Think Of Anyone & Then I Thought About Earlier . Trey ? Trey Bitch Ass ! Trey The Nigga That Fucking Beat Me When We Were Together ! He Was Mad Because I Wouldn't Go Back With Him & Now I Go With His Cousin . I Should Have Known . But , I Swear If LeiLei Aint Okay Imma Handle That Nigga I've Been Taught A Few Things Over The Years About Killing & Fighting From Junior & Now Imma Put It To Use I PROMISE You That Much 🔫💣👊👌 . Cant Trust No One These Days . NO ONE 💯👏👌 !