Chapter 2: The Other One

Aliyah's POV

It's been like 2 weeks since me & Bri (that's what I call her) made it official & things have been gong good. Man, fuck good. Great. Fuck that beautiful just like her. But, there's just one problem nothing big but it's a fucking problem. It been fucking my bae's friend Miranda. It's not like I walked up to her & I asked her to give it to me. She came up to me saying "I know you go with Brianna or whatever but I like you." at first I was like "No, I cant. I'm fucking with Brianna & that's it." But that ain't gonna last long. I'm about to go pick up Bri & take her to a restaurant & tell her about this Miandra situation because Ion wanna go behind her back & do this everyday.I Put on my red & white Adidas jacket with a white tank top under it, my bleached, ripped short jeans, & my white Shell-toes. 

I pulled up to her house & she had me waiting for 15 minutes in this hot ass car. She better be looking taking this long.

Brianna's POV

I had to keep bae waiting because i wasn't even ready yet. I was on the phone with Miandra & she was telling me that "she's sorry & how she couldn't hold her feelings for her no more & she loves her." I t tried asking her who & what she was talking bout but she kept talking then hung up. After I tried calling her back & texting her without replies I eventually gave up & got ready. 

I wore my purple mid-thigh dress that hugged all my curves, my purple grape Jordans, and my gold "boss" necklace. I got my Galaxy out the charger & head downstairs. I seen Junior on the couch sleeping. He doesn't know anything about LeiLei well I think he doesn't. as I opened the door I heard "where are you going, hoe?" I said "I'm going out to dinner with my friend Aliyah, nigga."  "you mean your girlfriend?" he said in mad tone. you see Junior doesn't really lie the fact that I date girls & shit. but, he respects it so it don't face me. I replied "yes, how you know?" "your bestfriend Rosie told me. Like two days she came to the house asking for you & she was like where's Brianna and I was I don't know & she said oh she probably with her girlfriend Aliyah." I said "oh, I knew she would tell you one way or another. but, can I go now please?" he said "yeah, hoe go ahead."

As I walked out the house I seen LeiLei's black Range Rover parked in my driveway & her standing in front of it with roses in her hand & chocolates in the other. I was so shocked that when she said 'hey Bri' to me I didn't even reply I was to busy blushing. I love her so much.

Aliyah's POV

Had to pick up bae in style you know only because I had to tell bae about Miranda situation. & I ain't gonna lie I'm scared asf. like what of she leave me then I'm gonna loose the best thing that ever happen to me in a long . man a real nigga get all emotional & shit. But ANYWAYS. Bri was looking fine asf with her purple dress on. After I handed her, her flowers & chocolate I opened the passenger door for her & we headed to the restaurant. We headed to the best restaurant there is Olive Garden. The plan I set was to tell her like 20 minutes after we sit down so there's no food on the table for her to throw at me & so I can get it at the way. "LeiLei, have you heard from Miranda? She called me earlier crying & Im worried about her." Its only been 5 minutes. I guess I gotta tell her now. "Bri, babe, hun I have to tell you something." She replied "What is it?" I can tell she was scared because every time she is shakes her leg up & down fast & I felt it under the table."I know why Miranda called you & that's because me & her had a thing going on for the past week. She came up to me saying she liked & loved me I after she kept begging I eventually caved in. Bri , I love you so much & I just want you to know that I am so so sorry. Please forgive me." She replied with the calmest voice "Okay that's cool."  & we went the whole night fine. I dropped her home gave her the longest kiss & hug then left. Im surprised she wasn't mad man she a cool chick.