Chapter 16

Brianna's POV

*3 months later*

You've ever been in a position where you can just sit down and say "I'm happy." Where you are good , finally.

I'm with Tay. My squad consists of Rosie, Miranda ironically, and Kay Rosie's girlfriend. It's crazy. Miranda & I became real close. Bro moved out and him and Miranda moved in to a apartment about 20 minutes away. About a week after they left I moved in with Jay. You know my homeboy. He's the best. I couldn't be in the house with my momma & Tay didn't have any room for me to just squeeze in.

After that night at Rosie's we chilled like every other day. Tay, Rosie, Kay, and I went to dinner and we just all vibed. Kay and Tay like sister now.

Last but no least, Liyah. We don't talk much just text every week or so. From what I hear she's in a relationship will some girl that goes to are school.

Speaking of school a.k.a hell. Graduation is legit in three days. The plan is graduation, dinner with everyone, and then the beach.

So today we decided to go shopping. So we decided to use Jay's pick up truck. So we got dressed.

I got up and headed to the bathroom. I put my hair in a bun and went to the closet. I decided on this Ralph Lauren poncho, black ripped jeans, and regular Timbs with drawing on em. I head down stairs to see Jay looking fly. A blue and red Supreme hoodie, black Nike cutoffs, and white huaraches.

We hoped in the truck and pick up everyone from Rosie and Kay to Tay to Liyah and her girl Kayla to Miranda and Bro. And went straight to the mall. Everyone was booed up. Everyone got their outfits and everyone was happy. Life was great.