Chapter 13

Brianna's POV
It's been a week since all that went down . Taylor has yet to hit me up , nothing sexually has happened between me and LeiLei . & I called things off Rosie . It was getting weird . She agreed . We not as close as we were but we're good . We decided to not say shit because nothing even happened . We were to busy worried about what happened to Liyah . We never chilled .

It was 9:30 am right now . Winter break so no school . Today I had to call Taylor see if she got Miranda to say anything or if she need help with some shit . I called and she answered so fast . Didn't expect it tbh . "Hey baby" there's no way she was talking to me . "Stop flirting . What's up? I told you to hit me up about Miranda & you haven't , something wrong ?" It was silent for bit then she finally talked "I'm coming over." Before I could say no she hung up .

I texted LeiLei saying that Taylor was coming over just so she knew she said alright .

I was still wearing pajamas so I got up and went to the bathroom . Once I was done I put my natural hair in a bun & put on some nike joggers , a blue PINK sports bra , & some white Nike slides . & laid on the bed until Taylor came .

About 15 minutes later . The doorbell rang . I grabbed my iPhone . (finally upgraded from the Galaxy lol) & went downstairs . I opened the door . & Taylor looked good as usual I couldn't lie . She had on a black tee , some jeans , & some black Timbs . I could tell she was in a hurry to get here cause she never dressed that simple . She cleared her throat , I snapped out of my thoughts when I realized I was starring at her the whole time . "Baby, if you're gonna check me out . Don't make it so obvious you're Liyah wouldn't like that." She was so confident . "Shut up . & sit on the couch ." She walked in & instead of turning right to the living room , she went upstairs . "Tay , where you going ?" Even though I knew she going to give me a conceited ass answer . "I'm going to baby's room , come on . you just gonna stand there?" See . Aggravated but lowkey funny . I followed her to MY room . I'm surprised she remembered where it is . She use to be here everyday after school & whenever she didn't want to watch her little brother .

We got to my room & she looked lost . I guess cause I changed it a little . The pictures of me & her are gone . & so are the teddy bears but fuck that . "Babe , don't tell me you threw our letters away." She said with a smirk knowing I didn't because I high key liked them .
I laughed, "nah they are in the closet." She sat on the bed & closed her eyes . "I remember all the nights I spent here , talking to you & Junior about dumb shit . & thinking about the future ." She looked hurt tbh . But there was nothing I could do . I moved on .

I sat in the chair I had next to my bed . "So how's Miranda?" She sat up & moved closer to me , making me stiff . "She WAS good . Until I had to 'break' things off . I acted like I liked her & she admitted to me she did it but she also said she wanted to talk to you . I told her you would cause deep down I know you not a mean ass person as you portray to be. After a couple days I told her that I was done with her . Which was easy cause I didn't have feelings for her cause I still have feelings for you obviously ." She smiled . What she said caused butterflies in my stomach . She has never told me shit like that .

"You got feelings for me?" Even though I knew the answer I wanted to see what she was going to say .

"Brianna," for once she said my name lol . "I know you not asking me if I have feelings for you . All the times I called & texted you telling you ." And out of nowhere she started leaning in a part of me wanted to , but I'm with Liyah .

"Tay , I can't."
"And why? Because of Liyah? You don't love her Bri it's only been a month it's just lust . She cheated with yo bestfriend & you forgave her ! Why ?"
"She got shot . I had to be there for her."
"No , you wanted to . After a year I fucked up & you just left me. What's the difference?"

I had nothing to say because to be honest , there wasn't a difference . I guess her getting shot made me realize how important she was to me but it had nothing to do with love . Whereas , Taylor I loved her not because some shit happened to her , because she treated me great . She showed what love was . She was there every time something happened just like she was now . No matter who it was .

"I guess there isn't no difference Tay." She stood up . "So then be with me babe ." She picked me up & I tied me legs around her waist . I nodded . I ain't wanna say nothing . She dropped me on the bed & smirked . I knew what was bout to happen . Taylor was the first girl I did it with after about 7 months of dating . I was so scared . After that it happened every week or so . Now I'm still nervous as a bitch . But I couldn't show it .

I took her shoes & shirt off . Showing most of her tattoos . She got some news ones . Mostly quotes & roses . Typical . She got on top of me & whispered in my ear, "I missed you." Which of course turned a nigga on . She kissed my ear causing me to moan . One of her hands were gripping my butt while the other was on my boob . She went to my neck . Which she knew was my weak spot . Causing me to moan her name . "TAY!!" She smiled I knew that gave her some power . She started to take joggers off & then my underwear . She kissed my inner thighs , teasing me .

"Bri ?!" I heard someone call my name from outside my room . Of course I knew that voice . It was too familiar . Liyah . & of course she opened the door .