Chapter 3 ; BANG OUT

Brianna's POV

I woke up today mad asf. She thinks that Im okay with her cheating on me well we'll see today at school when I beat Miranda ass all up & down that hallway. But , I always woke up to a text from Aliyah ;

MyBaabyLeiLei: GoodMorning Bri . Meet Me In Front Of The School @7:00.

Me: Hi & Whatever .

MyBaabyLeiLei: What's Wrong Bri ?

Me: You'll See.

I got out of bed & took a shower. I put on my pink Adidas gym shorts, a white shirt , & my pink & turquoise D Rose  4.0's. I put my hair in a messy bun & took my Galaxy out the charger & headed for the stairs. There was no one in the house I wonder where Junior was. I walked out the house to see my babe Rosie I gave a peck on the cheek & a hug. We walked all the way to school its a 10 minute walk but seems like an 1 hour to me. Rosie peeped my outfit & said "who you fighting?" I said "Miranda ole loose pussy ass! She know I had mad feeling for Aliyah & she gonna do that shit. okay . I gotta ass & imma have that hoe in back of an ambulance begging for mercy." Rosie said all calm "Man, you needa chill y'all been friends for to long." I replied "I know as long as me & you were. But the difference is you would never do that to me."

We walked into the double doors & I seen Aliyah. She walked over to us & said "Hey Rose! Hey Bri you okay now?" I said "I will be. You seen Miranda?" She said "yeah, she by the gym." I ran to the gym with Aliyah , Rosie , & a crowd of people following me looking everywhere for her. Then, I finally seen her by the bleachers with Junior. I walked over & she said "Hey Brianna , how you been?" After she that I spazzed. "How I'm Doing? You Asking Me How I Am Doing? Mhm , You Tell Me. Yesterday I Found Out That You Miranda Was Fucking With My Girlfriend Aliyah & Y'all Been Doing It For A Week." I Took A Pause & She Decided To Talk. "I'm Sorry....." I Cut Her Ass Off. "Shut Your Trifling Hoe Ass The Fuck Up! Cause After I Beat Your Ugly Ass We Don't Gotta Speak At All No Fucking More No Matter What Happens. Now Throw Up Your Set Hoe. You Get One Hit Right Here." I Pointed To My Cheek. She Got Her One Hit Then After That I Punched Her Ass In Her Face & She Fell To The Ground I Got On Top Of Her & Was Throwing Straight Punches . Cause Ion Pull Hair . Then , Aliyah Pulled Me Off Of Her & I Slapped The Fuck Outta Aliyah & Said "This Is Your Fault Trick!" & The Principal Walked Me To His Office. I Got 10 Days Home For This Shit & I Didn't Fight Her Over Aliyah I Fought Her Because She Was My Close Friend & You Just Don't Do That Shit To Someone. That's What I Call A BANG OUT!